Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 07:12 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Really? Do I need to break this down for you at a 3rd grade level?

Where has Trump said the wall will be? US/Mexico border
What skin color are Mexicans? Usually not white

Therefore by saying the above, one is clearly racist. I can't believe I have to type this out. The lengths people go to in order to convince themselves they aren't racist.

Go ahead & try writing the above comments in any respectable university & see if anybody would take you seriously & not be seriously alarmed.
This STILL has nothing to do with race except to racist like yourself. We're talking about illegal immigrants like the one who was arrested for the murder of Mollie Tibbetts today.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:13 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:

Therefore by saying the above, one is clearly racist. I can't believe I have to type this out. The lengths people go to in order to convince themselves they aren't racist.

Go ahead & try writing the above comments in any respectable university & see if anybody would take you seriously & not be seriously alarmed.

Congress approved of that wall back in 2006. Trump wants it built on our southern border because that's where most illegals are coming from and most are Mexicans and also Central Americans lately. I fail to see what the skin color of illegal aliens has to do with anything or how this is a racist issue.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:27 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,524 times
Quote:

Very constructive argument. Not.

Re "respectful university," most have become very liberal in their thinking, and teaching. Not too many accept diverse opinions these days.

A majority of illegals enter via our Southern border, and they certainly are not all from Mexico.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:33 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
Very constructive argument. Not.

Re "respectful university," most have become very liberal in their thinking, and teaching. Not too many accept diverse opinions these days.

A majority of illegals enter via our Southern border, and they certainly are not all from Mexico.
Untrue. Around 2/3 of the illegal aliens entering the US come by air. And it will increase unless we get on top of it..

Old 08-21-2018, 07:44 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Untrue. Around 2/3 of the illegal aliens entering the US come by air. And it will increase unless we get on top of it..

Are you referring to illegals overstaying their visa's?

I just grabbed this article at random- https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ed-may-n880686

The number of immigrants caught trying to enter the U.S. illegally rose 2,000 in May to more than 40,000.

40,000 in one month.

I agree with your last sentence.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:49 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:

"Mexican" is not a race.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:51 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,278,056 times
Quote:

The race baiter at it again. It doesn’t matter that an American was murdered. You just have to protect the illegal alien criminals. You see racism in everyone that wants immigration laws enforced.

Try looking up the word illegal and educate yourself. I’d tell you to attend one of those “respectable universities” but with the bigoted, racist professors, you’d come out worse, if that’s even possible. The only racist here is you. Maybe you should be banned.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:58 PM

1,743 posts, read 991,977 times
Quote:

Well then, you had better run and tell the MSM!

They tend to believe that most Mexicans are white, hence the term "White Hispanics" which they tend to use anytime an Illegal is caught in some kind of violent crime!

As far as "respectable universities" go ..

Old 08-21-2018, 08:34 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,662,103 times
So disgusting. So infuriating. And Trump was right -- we're getting the people Mexico and other points south do not want. Blessings to this girl's family and other loved ones. What a disgrace that we allow this to happen to our own people in the name of cheap labor and our "social justice" immigration policies.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:47 PM

2,020 posts, read 3,194,915 times
Default Interesting update

The below link states Cristhian Rivera has been employed the last 4 years by a prominent state Republican leader and farmer, and was an employee in good standing.

https://www.thestate.com/news/busine...217068605.html

Last edited by smpliving; 08-21-2018 at 09:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration