Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 09:10 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,323,539 times

Advertisements

Like many towns across America and on Long Island, we are getting taken over by illegals who are bring the 3rd world squalor they came from to our streets.

YouTube - Westbury...a village invaded Part One

YouTube - Westbury... a village invaded Part 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2008, 09:46 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,704,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johninwestbury View Post
Like many towns across America and on Long Island, we are getting taken over by illegals who are bring the 3rd world squalor they came from to our streets.
Damn shame, John!

Sadly, many leaders in the state of New York appear to be extending the WELCOME MAT for the Illegals.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:15 PM

2,541 posts, read 11,336,163 times
what happened to the previous inhabitants, are they still there

Old 05-04-2008, 12:48 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:

YouTube - Westbury...a village invaded Part One

YouTube - Westbury... a village invaded Part 2
Welcome to the club, John. Where i live in Alexandria, VA our city became a sanctuary city last year and the illegals are coming in full force. Thankfully, i'm probably moving out of here next year but it is sad to see a town in my home state being taken over. I just hope Louisville or Kentucky dosen't have illegal-loving nutjobs in office.

Old 05-04-2008, 02:42 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,106,931 times
Quote:
One justification of creating sanctuary cities is often under the guise of protecting "immigrant rights." But illegal aliens are not immigrants -- immigrants come to the US legally, and maintain their legal presence. When a person is illegally smuggled into the U.S. or violates their visa restrictions -- he/she is not an immigrant or visitor, but an illegal alien subject to deportation.
Sanctuary city, sanctuary, sanctuary city list, Ohio, jobs, OJJPAC, list, justice, soverignty, citizenship, illegal alien, immigration, amnesty, sanctuary cities, undocumented, ICE, NYC, IIRIRA, Huston, Chicago, Phoenix, L.A., Salvi

Old 05-04-2008, 04:58 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,323,539 times
I believe Westbury is on the list of sanctuary cities. I'm getting residents together to dump the mayor and village board and send a message we want this sanctuary shut down!

Old 05-04-2008, 05:56 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,704,817 times
Quote:
I believe Westbury is on the list of sanctuary cities. I'm getting residents together to dump the mayor and village board and send a message we want this sanctuary shut down!
Good for you, John . . . EXCELLENT IDEA!

I sure wish I could help!

Good Luck!

Old 05-05-2008, 10:11 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
One thing I can say, the illegals are good about consistency - I have yet to hear how they invaded an area and cleaned it up or improved it. Quite the opposite is ALWAYS the case. Neighborhoods are invariably decaying as they keep pouring in.

Nothing will be done about this at a government level. I guess we really will have to all fend for ourselves.

Old 07-21-2008, 05:02 PM

123 posts, read 580,293 times
Quote:
whatever happen with this??
let me guess they didnt wanna know anything.

Old 07-21-2008, 05:13 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
It's a damned shame the videos have been removed from YouTube...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration