Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 02:55 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,343,196 times

Advertisements

Illegal Mexican attempts to buy, then kidnap a 9-year-old White girl - Stormfront White Nationalist Community (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/illegal-mexican-attempts-buy-then-512203.html - broken link)

scroll down to watch the news video..
DISCUSTING!

they get it... they just hate to see one of thier own as a rapist or murderer.
the more mexican illegals who commit these kind of crimes, the worse they look and the harder it will be for another amnesty!
Americans who commit these horrible crimes is something we as americans have to resolve by way of punishment. As you, and many have stated.. we do NOT need some lowlife who slithered across the border to add to the crime rate! The simple fact is if this and many other scumbag illegals did NOT sneak over here in the first place.. many MANY Americans would still be alive, NOT raped, NOT molested and so-on!
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less murder
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less rape
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less dui
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less child molested
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less mexican gangbanger
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less anchor welfare baby
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less illegal wanting amnesty freebee
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less job taken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 03:15 PM

50,315 posts, read 47,056,299 times
I am suprised that whole kidnapping thing hasn't spilled over even worse to this side of the border.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:13 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,343,196 times
....[quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICLyzsvtgI&eurl
actually, better website to view the news video!!
scroll down to watch the news video..
DISCUSTING!

they get it... they just hate to see one of thier own as a rapist or murderer.
the more mexican illegals who commit these kind of crimes, the worse they look and the harder it will be for another amnesty!
Americans who commit these horrible crimes is something we as americans have to resolve by way of punishment. As you, and many have stated.. we do NOT need some lowlife who slithered across the border to add to the crime rate! The simple fact is if this and many other scumbag illegals did NOT sneak over here in the first place.. many MANY Americans would still be alive, NOT raped, NOT molested and so-on!
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less murder
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less rape
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less dui
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less child molested
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less mexican gangbanger
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less anchor welfare baby
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less illegal wanting amnesty freebee
1 less mexican illegal = 1 less job taken[/quote]

Old 09-12-2008, 09:47 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
I'm against any child molesting scum, white, black, or brown, but are you really going to be posting articles from Storm Front?

Old 09-12-2008, 09:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
I'm against any child molesting scum, white, black, or brown, but are you really going to be posting articles from Storm Front?
AMC the point is that these are not isolated instances. These are way to common and only getting worse. Like you I could care less what the race is. In fact whites are the most common offenders. That said if we can prevent such things by securing the border, tracking down as many illegals as possible and deporting them then we should be doing it. Making excuses for illegals like "hey the USA has crime already" Doesn't achieve anything. Now to be fair I have never heard you make such excuses but you know some pro-illegals do.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:57 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
AMC the point is that these are not isolated instances. These are way to common and only getting worse. Like you I could care less what the race is. In fact whites are the most common offenders. That said if we can prevent such things by securing the border, tracking down as many illegals as possible and deporting them then we should be doing it. Making excuses for illegals like "hey the USA has crime already" Doesn't achieve anything. Now to be fair I have never heard you make such excuses but you know some pro-illegals do.
I wasnt even making that argument. I was just surprised that the OP posted a link to a Storm Front forum when he could've just linked the video.

As far as the video, the illegal must be really screwed up in the head. To casually ask how much for the daughter while living next door to them? Thats not Mexican culture to do that. Thats a really sick, twisted, disturbed guy.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
I wasnt even making that argument. I was just surprised that the OP posted a link to a Storm Front forum when he could've just linked the video.

As far as the video, the illegal must be really screwed up in the head. To casually ask how much for the daughter while living next door to them? Thats not Mexican culture to do that. Thats a really sick, twisted, disturbed guy.
Agreed. But this is why we need to screen all potential immigrants. Giving amnesty wont prevent anything. Hope this individual suffers greatly

Old 09-12-2008, 10:03 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Truer words were never spoken. Great post!

Rep points coming your way!

Old 09-12-2008, 10:07 PM

My stand against illegals is 95% motivated by the crimes some of them commit. Everything from ID theft to the violent crimes. WE don't need this burden and should not be forced to endure it.

Old 09-12-2008, 10:14 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
My stand against illegals is 95% motivated by the crimes some of them commit. Everything from ID theft to the violent crimes. WE don't need this burden and should not be forced to endure it.
ITA. Can't wait to see how the LaRaza crowd justifies the rape of the 99 and 81 y/o women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration