Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 02:03 PM

485 posts, read 1,840,236 times

Advertisements

I was driving through a small town in Southern LA and saw two people doing landscaping work. One was white and looked like he was a crack or Meth addict. He looked like just plain trash. He was moving slow and acted like he hated his work. The second man was a Mexican who looked like he had lots of respect for his work and in himself. He may have been illegal, but I do not care. The landscaping job seemed like it needed to get done and the nice looking Mexican Man looked like he was working twice as fast.

We need the Mexicans, legal or illegal, no difference. The work needs to get done!

Old 09-30-2008, 02:07 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Really? You saw an ugly white guy working on someones lawn? Well that does it! All white guys who work in landscaping are ugly and meth addicts --- refugee56 saw one and that proves that they all are like that

Old 09-30-2008, 02:19 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
I was driving through a small town in Southern LA and saw two people doing landscaping work. One was white and looked like he was a crack or Meth addict. He looked like just plain trash. He was moving slow and acted like he hated his work. The second man was a Mexican who looked like he had lots of respect for his work and in himself. He may have been illegal, but I do not care. The landscaping job seemed like it needed to get done and the nice looking Mexican Man looked like he was working twice as fast.

We need the Mexicans, legal or illegal, no difference. The work needs to get done!
I won't ask how you could determine anyone's nationality simply by "driving past"....or how you could observe their work ethic, unless you actually pulled over, stopped you car, and watched. How do you know you weren't looking at an ambitious, hard-working American Indian, and his rather slovenly, dumpy-looking illegal-immigrant employee from Poland or Germany?

Nevertheless, if you can figure out a way to exchange "good" foreigners for "bad" Americans, I'm all for that. So far all we've been able to do is take in all SORTS of foreigners...the good, the bad, the illegal and the legal....while being forced to 'hold on' to our useless, non-productive American 'losers'.

Are you suggesting some sort of an exchange program? ("We'll send you one of our losers, for one of your 'hard workers')? Sorry, this isn't legally possible.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:21 PM

31 posts, read 58,555 times
Quote:

Let me guess, your Mexican, and a racist one at that.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:26 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Perhaps the guy was an undercover ICE agent. One never knows. BTW, what's a white White person? Racist much?

Old 09-30-2008, 02:50 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:

Try paying proper wages and methinks your pro illegal kind would have better quality workers---------of any race/ethnicity.

The 'Mexican' depicted above: are you sure he was indeed a Mexican or even a Mestizo Latino period? And; if the guy in question was here illegally--------hell yes he would work hard, otherwise he might face the ICE man.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:51 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,310,577 times
Quote:
That settles it. White people WILL do jobs that "Americans just won't do." I was all for the Mexicans because I heard you just could not find a white guy to lower himself to work landscaping anymore. Seems like I was wrong. I'll take a legal, white meth addict over an illegal Mexican anyday. Thanks for clearing that up!

Old 09-30-2008, 02:55 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Perhaps the guy was an undercover ICE agent. One never knows. BTW, what's a white White person? Racist much?
It must be the reciprocal of that EQUALLY mysterious 'bloc' so often referred to...you know, "Persons of Color". POC's are one of the world's largest ethnic groups. Whites are second, but lack the "broadness" of POC's. Whites, basically, just "act white", and there's not much about them to distinguish one from the other.

I enjoy ALL cuisines, myself...white food, or POC food, depending on my mood.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:58 PM

50,304 posts, read 47,056,299 times
I saw this hot chick once getting ready to cross the street as I stopped at a light. Instead she tried to get into my car and asked me what a I wanted.

As I zoomed away from the light I had to deduct that all prostitues are hot.

Old 09-30-2008, 03:08 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Gee whiz people!!! Another troll has invaded this group once again. The OP has to be a troll because all he did was to call names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration