Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 11:35 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times

Advertisements

Nations come, nations go. God has been good to us and I am very glad I lived here for the time I did. I worry about my children and their future, or lack of.

We had some better choices this past election and why the two clowns that made it to the front did so, will be a mystery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aolazaran View Post
I say, that if Americans would apply for those jobs that the third world county people do, and actually do the job, then more Americans would have jobs. Those jobs are not being taken away from Americans, those jobs that those people do, are the jobs that Americans don't want to do.
Well I say that if the employers for these jobs paid a fair wage then americans would do those jobs. Yet another lame excuse.
Name the jobs americans won't do.
Construction? Many americans still do those jobs and many more want to. Pay a fair wage....

Old 01-30-2009, 05:05 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
You know what? illegals are not cockroaches, this goes to show, the real racist side of you who believe this. Illegals that come over here just want to provide a living for their family just like YOU!!, THEY ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, and none of you people that be-little them in such a way, have any human kindess in your heart. These so called "cockroaches" as you say, are the ones that make you claimed to be, "True Americans" life easier. Are you going to go out there an dig those ditches? clean those toilets, and lay carpet and other labor jobs, that they do every day, and get paid so little for? are you going to do that??? I don't think so. So unless you develop a heart for humans, I would suggest you refrain from ugly remarks. The bible says, "out of the mouth, the heart speaketh". So with that phrase in mind, "What condition is your heart in?"
Irrelevant:

Illegal aliens are by definition criminals when factoring in ID theft, etc. on top of being here against our laws.

Yes: I am prejudiced against illegal aliens-----------irrespective of race/ethnicity.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:49 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,437,042 times
States are already bankrupt. Just why should these illegals be entitled to anything! They broke the law by slithering across the border in the first place. If this passes it is pure disaster as we all know and could bankrupt the entire U.S. Anyone ever wonder why they seem so he*l bent on destroying the U.S.? Think about his heritage and you should have an answer.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:59 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,437,042 times
Quote:
You know what? illegals are not cockroaches, this goes to show, the real racist side of you who believe this. Illegals that come over here just want to provide a living for their family just like YOU!!, THEY ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, and none of you people that be-little them in such a way, have any human kindess in your heart. These so called "cockroaches" as you say, are the ones that make you claimed to be, "True Americans" life easier. Are you going to go out there an dig those ditches? clean those toilets, and lay carpet and other labor jobs, that they do every day, and get paid so little for? are you going to do that??? I don't think so. So unless you develop a heart for humans, I would suggest you refrain from ugly remarks. The bible says, "out of the mouth, the heart speaketh". So with that phrase in mind, "What condition is your heart in?"

If they weren't "illegal" - now note the word "illegal, lawbreaker" here, then they might not have to work for such low wages. And yes I have seen many Americans cleaning toilets (hospital staff for one), carpet layers, landscapers, etc. doing that work. Charity begins at home and the U.S. needs to get on it's feet before even thinking about helping other countries. Do you wonder why the crimes these illegals commit is not blasted on the news and newspapers? Since you are obviously for these illegals obtaining benefits in the U.S. that they never worked for or entitled to, then I suggest you move them next door to you, or better yet, into your own home, and then we'll take and put them into the White House and into the homes of our so-called lawmakers. Oh wait, I forgot, many are already employed by the elite.

Americans are out of work; the country is in a mess! Send the leaches packing back to Mexico and let their fine government worry about them!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration