Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 12:58 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,247 times

Advertisements

Perfect perfect example of illegals (and liberal morons) ruining a great state.
California is effectively BROKE and everyone in the state looks at each other trying to figure out " How did this happen" lol good God.
I swear this country is going down and you libs love it.

California's politicans answer to this is to try and legalize the "illegals" so they then can go to the Federal govt and ask for "more money for there new citizens".
Its almost funny if it wasnt so damn sad !
Oh and wait now that the nuts are running the political insane asylum, I bet within 2 yrs or less all those illegals with become Legal..watch and see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 02:11 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times
The governator is already pondering new taxes and fees to keep the social service pillaging going. It's gonna get real real ugly.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:17 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
California is effectively BROKE and everyone in the state looks at each other trying to figure out " How did this happen" lol good God.

California's politicans answer to this is to try and legalize the "illegals" so they then can go to the Federal govt and ask for "more money for there new citizens".
Oh and wait now that the nuts are running the political insane asylum, I bet within 2 yrs or less all those illegals with become Legal..watch and see.
Easy there with the 'lib' comment: they have lots of company; many Neo-Cons with their attitude of hiring illegal aliens over Americans due to $$$ are just as guilty IMHO.

That stated: the rest of your post I do agree with.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:28 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,607,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
The governator is already pondering new taxes and fees to keep the social service pillaging going. It's gonna get real real ugly.
The governator is a republican...Just a little FYI....

Old 01-27-2009, 02:39 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post

I agree with your post, with one exception. Both parties are complicit in this greedfest. And both parties will be culpable for the demise of this once great and powerful nation.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:53 PM

870 posts, read 1,627,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
The governator is a republican...Just a little FYI....

libs like to make this point over and over. tell me what runs the majority of congress though? is it republicans? i don't think so.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:24 PM

217 posts, read 513,259 times
Quote:
Easy there with the 'lib' comment: they have lots of company; many Neo-Cons with their attitude of hiring illegal aliens over Americans due to $$$ are just as guilty IMHO.
The ACLU is extremely pro-illegal immigrants, how many Neo-cons do you think are members of the ACLU ? How many liberals do you think are members of the Minutemen ?

Old 01-27-2009, 05:31 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
The ACLU is extremely pro-illegal immigrants, how many Neo-cons do you think are members of the ACLU ? How many liberals do you think are members of the Minutemen ?
More importantly both parties have members in the CFR and in bed with the Chamber of Commerce. The treason and duplicity is on both sides of the political aisle.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:36 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,139 times
Funny, reading these post and others not only on this forum but others how this situation is now referred to in the past rather than present tense.
Equally interesting is the plurality in "they"
One side blames they of the demos and the other side believes it all the fault of Those in the repb camp

Yet individually I know Dems that are very conservative and repubs that are liberal. Go figure.
yet most will collectively lump it all together as "they"

Just an observation of interest.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:56 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,247 times
Convert54
:Yet individually I know Dems that are very conservative and repubs that are liberal. Go figure.
yet most will collectively lump it all together as "they":

Well Convert54 and other lib/dems:
I know the governator is a Rep. on paper but being married to a Kennedy should say something.
An yes I do agree its both parties doing the damage but by far its more of a Dem/Liberal caused mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration