Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 02:32 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times

Advertisements

Unlike those remaining in Mexico, the Mexicans who come here illegally are having as many children as possible. Gotta get those freebies, and use the children to gain sympathy.

Quote:
JALPA, Mexico (Reuters) – Mexican families sent millions of illegal workers to the United States in the late 20th century as the country's population grew faster than its ability to create jobs.

But now, Mexicans are having many fewer children due to government birth-control campaigns and changing lifestyles. That is causing a deep demographic shift that could turn back the immigration tide.

The average Mexican family went from having seven children in 1960 to two in 2008. Families in Mexico are now slightly smaller than Hispanic families in the United States.
Mexico's shrinking families could cut flow to U.S. - MSNBC Wire Services - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29288764/ - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 02:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Unlike those remaining in Mexico, the Mexicans who come here illegally are having as many children as possible. Gotta get those freebies, and use the children to gain sympathy.

Mexico's shrinking families could cut flow to U.S. - MSNBC Wire Services - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29288764/ - broken link)
And our crashing economy is forcing many of said illegal aliens Mexicans back home............for that matter; quite a few green card holders are returning home as well----------things are becoming that bad here for non US citizens.

Old 02-22-2009, 02:50 PM

200 posts, read 349,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

In my opinion, It's because all their men are here in America raping, murdering and molesting our women and children, they're too busy to procreate in their motherland.

Old 02-22-2009, 02:59 PM

In My Opinion,

Now, this is a good idea:

"In Jalpa, a ranching town in central Mexico that has lost much of its population to the United States, public health clinics distributed condoms and birth control pills. Doctors also suggested women use intrauterine devices, or IUDs. "As soon as a child was born, the doctors wanted to put the device in my wife," said Viramontes."

Why don't American doctors at the Emergency Rooms slip a IUD device into the illegal alien women at the time of birth. (Cut off the sting so it can't be removed.) ROFLMFAO!

Old 02-23-2009, 01:12 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times
this is such a garbage statement. such paranoia.

is vlad a real poster? or the alter ego of JD, AZ or someother poster on the verge of being banned?

this is a ridiculous statement.

as for the article. birth control is a good solution to many social problems. good step. will it affect immigration to the US? quite possibly, the best solution would be a tighter border of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
In my opinion, It's because all their men are here in America raping, murdering and molesting our women and children, they're too busy to procreate in their motherland.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:19 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
In My Opinion,

Now, this is a good idea:

"In Jalpa, a ranching town in central Mexico that has lost much of its population to the United States, public health clinics distributed condoms and birth control pills. Doctors also suggested women use intrauterine devices, or IUDs. "As soon as a child was born, the doctors wanted to put the device in my wife," said Viramontes."

Why don't American doctors at the Emergency Rooms slip a IUD device into the illegal alien women at the time of birth. (Cut off the sting so it can't be removed.) ROFLMFAO!
I really don't find any of your post funny. Just because you write the statement "In my opinion" in red letters, doesn't give you the right to bash people in such manner. It doesn't matter if the target of your posts are illegals (which I happen to be against illegal migrants), you are just a hater that needs to get a grip on real life. Stop hiding behind a key board and go outside, meet some real people, if you still have the testicles, then speak like that to a real person, face to face. I am sure that instead of your letters, it would be your face that would be all red after a good punching.

Old 02-23-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
I really don't find any of your post funny. Just because you write the statement "In my opinion" in red letters, doesn't give you the right to bash people in such manner. It doesn't matter if the target of your posts are illegals (which I happen to be against illegal migrants), you are just a hater that needs to get a grip on real life. Stop hiding behind a key board and go outside, meet some real people, if you still have the testicles, then speak like that to a real person, face to face. I am sure that instead of your letters, it would be your face that would be all red after a good punching.
You sure sound like a Pro-illegal alien sympathizer to me! Stop being so Anti-American! You must feel proud of yourself defending baby rapers, murders and criminals.
----

Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States".
http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html

----

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day!
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

----

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=39031

Government Accountability Office released a report. Of the 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien.

Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien; 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before. It is also a fact that a disproportionately high percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators.

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 02-23-2009 at 02:03 PM..

Old 02-23-2009, 01:50 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,011,851 times
Vlad may be a bit, um, coarse but it's GOOD NEWS that the Mexican families are using contraception. The country has vast natural resources, and if the families have fewer children then Mexico might have a chance of improving the lot of its citizens. Nothing mires a poor country further into poverty than a huge underclass. Watch the Catholic Church complain, though, and instigate a huge guilt trip on its members.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:05 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post

is vlad a real poster? or the alter ego of JD, AZ or someother poster on the verge of being banned?

as for the article. birth control is a good solution to many social problems. good step. will it affect immigration to the US? quite possibly, the best solution would be a tighter border of course.
FYI:

I post under one name here in City Data and the last warning that I received was about a year ago---------read that I am nowhere near being Banned.

You are really starting to grasp at straws, the one.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post

Read the news much? I would venture to say no, you don't.

----

$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

----

Americans are being Killed by Illegal Aliens everyday. The fact is there are 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens, more than the U.S. death toll of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. That's more than 30,000 Americans killed by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001. Click Here

http://www.voiac.org/

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 02-23-2009 at 02:35 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration