Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:59 AM

147 posts, read 212,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
An identity-theft ring that catered to illegal immigrants seeking to establish themselves in the U.S. stole the personal data of 7,000 public school children in Puerto Rico, officials said Tuesday.
Members of the ring broke into about 50 schools across the U.S. island territory over the past two years to steal birth certificates and Social Security numbers to sell to the illegal immigrants, the FBI and other agencies announced at a news conference.
The victims were largely unaware their information had been stolen - and likely would not have learned of the thefts until they became adults and tried to buy something on credit, said assistant U.S. Attorney Julia Diaz Rex.

FBI: Thousands of PR children victims of ID theft - Kansas City Star (http://www.kansascity.com/451/story/1116146.html - broken link)

Is there anything they won't steal? Since they are Americans, I guess Puerto Ricans aren't considered part of the "Race".

Thank you SOO much for bringing this to light. I just want to say that I am Puerto Rican and It has become a common practice here in Staten Island, New York for Mexicans to drive around with a Puerto Rican flag dangling from their rearview mirror. It really is ironic considering they do not like 'us' at all. I've heard it directly from them. The same holds true for Dominicans also. I would imagine it has something to do with the fact that the United States adopted us. I can only speculate, but I DO know they imposter PRicans all the time. Thanx JDubs...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 01:19 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrapola1975 View Post
Thank you SOO much for bringing this to light. I just want to say that I am Puerto Rican and It has become a common practice here in Staten Island, New York for Mexicans to drive around with a Puerto Rican flag dangling from their rearview mirror. It really is ironic considering they do not like 'us' at all. I've heard it directly from them. The same holds true for Dominicans also. I would imagine it has something to do with the fact that the United States adopted us. I can only speculate, but I DO know they imposter PRicans all the time. Thanx JDubs...
It really does upset me when I hear these things. No one should have to go through that.

However, just because someone stole a data base with personal information does not mean it was a Mexican. It could have been anyone of any ethnicity trying to make money by selling those numbers. It's as if someone stole my credit card number and I would blame it on Nigerians. I have no proof, it could have been anyone.

Interesting that you find Mexicans that are rivals with PR and Dominicans. Some of my closest friends are African American, Puerto Rican, Dominican and Salvadorean. Please dont generalize, most Mexicans are friendly people.

Old 04-01-2009, 03:44 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrapola1975 View Post
As a matter of fact, I posted this with you in mind.

Speaking of ironies, they don't like 'us' (black people) either. They have been ethnically cleansing blacks in California for a while now. They steal Puerto Rican Americans identities and they use Black America's civil rights movement and abuse the 14th Amendment to anchor themselves to America and falsely compare and justify their sob stories and criminal existence in America.

Of course we both know that it is indeed illegal alien hispanics who are stealing the identities of Puerto Rican children. Who else would benefit the most by doing so? In light of the fact that 90% of illegal aliens in the US are from mexico, I think it's safe to say it's a no brainer in terms of whose stealing and benefiting from the surnames of American children of Puerto Rican descent. Yet the LaRaza crowd on this board just couldn't wait to blame me as being a player of the only card they have and perpetually use to justify their criminal existence in America. They have no pride or dignity, thus they find no shame in any of their criminal actions be it: lying, cheating, stealing, eating their young or anyone else's, despite the disgusting nature of their crimes and the misery they cause Americans. For them, because they have no legitimate defense for the indefensible, playing the race card is the best they can do.

A Puerto Rican surname is as valuable to them as an anchor (aka jackpot) baby. Anytime a "female" stoops so low to methodically plan a pregnancy, waits until she is in full blown labor to streak across the border of a sovereign nation to use that child as a perpetual sob story, an anchor and a free meal ticket, you know that nothing is beneath them or those who hail from the same culture of criminal corruption.

Just when we think they can't stoop any lower, they prove us wrong.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 04-01-2009 at 04:54 AM..

Old 04-01-2009, 05:41 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
As a matter of fact, I posted this with you in mind.

Speaking of ironies, they don't like 'us' (black people) either. They have been ethnically cleansing blacks in California for a while now. They steal Puerto Rican Americans identities and they use Black America's civil rights movement and abuse the 14th Amendment to anchor themselves to America and falsely compare and justify their sob stories and criminal existence in America.

Just when we think they can't stoop any lower, they prove us wrong.
Ethnic cleansing? What do you call it when far more are blacks murdered and killed by their own than by latino gang members? There is no evidence to support this "ethnic cleansing" you talk about.

Old 04-01-2009, 09:24 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Why is it that the pro-illegal crowd will never condemn illegals for the laws they break, the people they victimize and the total lack of personal responsibility for the above. At what point does the excuse they just want a better life become lame when compared to their actions?

Old 04-02-2009, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Ethnic cleansing? What do you call it when far more are blacks murdered and killed by their own than by latino gang members? There is no evidence to support this "ethnic cleansing" you talk about.
The topic of this thread is PR children's identities being stolen by illegal aliens, not Black Americans and crime in America. Here's the evidence you denied existed:

Quote:
LA County Sheriff Lee Baca, on April 4th, told a largely African-American audience in Compton that when Latino gangs are at war with black gangs over drugs and turf they are sometimes satisfied to kill any young black living in their rival’s territory in order to flex their criminal muscle. In other words, Baca asserted innocents are being targeted for death by gangs just because of their race. Sounds like a hate-crime to most of us.
L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca Says Latino Gangs Kill Blacks “Just Because of Their Race” « Red Alerts
Here's another one:

Quote:
Members of L.A. gang that targeted blacks are convicted

The gang controlled drug distribution in unincorporated areas south of Los Angeles and in Huntington Park and collected “rent” from people who wanted to commit crimes in the area the gang controlled, prosecutors alleged. The gang drew wide notoriety for allegedly shooting indiscriminately at African Americans who came into the neighborhoods in which it operated.Members of L.A. gang that targeted blacks are convicted | L.A. Now | Los Angeles Times
If you want more "evidence" I'll link you up. So you were saying?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 04-02-2009 at 04:23 AM..

Old 04-02-2009, 03:28 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,963 times
Quote:
Here's another one:

Actually there are several pages full of them. So you were saying?
I have worked with gangs a long time.....long...enough to understand what goes on. It is not only Latinos killing Blacks but Blacks also killing Latinos. However, blacknight's claim that Blacks die at the hands of other Blacks by far is true and you know the stats...1 out of 3 is incarcerated, or killed in drug activity, gang violence etc. The list goes on. I've done plenty of advocating for Black gang members when they are charged for crimes (some they did commit and others where their sentences where just outrageous) and of course counseling. Those are the facts.

Old 04-02-2009, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
I have worked with gangs a long time.....long...enough to understand what goes on. It is not only Latinos killing Blacks but Blacks also killing Latinos. However, blacknight's claim that Blacks die at the hands of other Blacks by far is true and you know the stats...1 out of 3 is incarcerated, or killed in drug activity, gang violence etc. The list goes on. I've done plenty of advocating for Black gang members when they are charged for crimes (some they did commit and others where their sentences where just outrageous) and of course counseling. Those are the facts.
Unless and until you link up to what you keep saying, it's simply that: what you said. When you can provide evidence to back up what thus far is simply your opinion, then we can discuss the topic of American criminals in the "Politics and Controversies" forum.

This is the immigration forum and what you are stating has ZERO to do with illegal aliens stealing the identities of 7000 PR Children.

{ccfr}

Last edited by JDubsMom; 04-02-2009 at 04:30 AM..

Old 04-02-2009, 06:50 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
Unless and until you link up to what you keep saying, it's simply that: what you said. When you can provide evidence to back up what thus far is simply your opinion, then we can discuss the topic of American criminals in the "Politics and Controversies" forum.

This is the immigration forum and what you are stating has ZERO to do with illegal aliens stealing the identities of 7000 PR Children.

{ccfr}
When you start making claims about ethnic cleansing, you shift the whole debate from immigration to race. Therefore, black americans and the crimes they commit against each other is fair game.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:23 AM

2,095 posts, read 2,581,902 times
Let's get back on topic.

So what can Puerto Ricans do to protect themselves from the illegal "I'm just trying to get a job" scum and ID theft?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration