Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 09:12 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,614 times

Advertisements

This is an excerpt that ""Subcommandante Pedro MeCHA Brown Berets Infiltration Brigades Los Angeles, Baja California Aztlan"" Wrote in this article.

Quote:
To support the ugly mess in Los Angeles, another Mexican reader fits Chittum’s profile of what we allowed into our country. This reader loves taunting me as I continue my weekly quixotic warnings concerning America’s future. He signs off as Commandante Pedro.

“Surely you must realize all of your efforts, all of them, are futile? Your own government and elected representatives are aiding and abetting our Reconquista, and there is nothing you can do about it. Nothing! This is our country now. Can you honestly say California is an American state? Our people are firmly in charge there. Once the mid-term elections are over the government will move full speed ahead with a blanket amnesty and citizenship for all of the immigrants already here.

“This will cause a virtual flood of immigration as our brethren crash the gates and demand their human rights, citizenship, and social benefits. You, the white colonizer and pillager, will pay for it all! Once our brothers get the right to vote we will ensure that only those who agree with, or at least support our agenda stand for office. As the Borg would say, "resistance is futile." Death to the white man! Long live Aztlan! Long live the Bronze Age!
“Keep writing your useless warnings! I love reading your pathetic articles. Your attempts to galvanize the hoi polloi into action amuses me. Don't you realize that the average Joe six-pack white trash American doesn't give a s**t? He'll keep on swilling beer and watching Spike TV until the revolution begins in earnest and he is brought to account for the crimes of his forebears. Our allies in the media and academia have seen to it that the white man feels guilty and impotent in the face of his crimes. This is our country now; our women are lovely and pleasing to the eye, and the white man cannot get enough of them. We will defeat you by sheer force of numbers. All of your attempts are futile; your own politicians know that we are the future, that we must be taken into consideration whenever a major decision is made. The white vote means nothing. This is our time now. You had your time. The white man has been ascendant for centuries, now it is the time of the brown man. The best thing you can do for yourself is pack up and leave to northern Europe. You are no longer wanted. Does this make you angry? It is the truth nonetheless and you know it. Thanks be to God that you have been made a stranger in the land that your ancestor stole! Viva Aztlan!"

Subcommandante Pedro MeCHA Brown Berets Infiltration Brigades Los Angeles, Baja California Aztlan
“P.S. I receive $721 social security monthly while working off the books, with complete medical insurance to boot. My wife receives welfare, food stamps, and child care funds for our growing brood. Three of my children also receive generous social security checks. Only two of our six children are citizens. We are living very well and it is all thanks to the American taxpaying sucker. Muchas Gracias!”
Story Continues,
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty246.htm

Old 04-02-2007, 09:33 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,157,199 times
Default I have to agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
This is an excerpt that ""Subcommandante Pedro MeCHA Brown Berets Infiltration Brigades Los Angeles, Baja California Aztlan"" Wrote in this article.

Story Continues,
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty246.htm
I do have to agree that there is nothing we can do that has any chance of changing anything, except for a revolution and as we gow more into the minority will have a worse chance at winning a revolution or one even happening.

I am sure the people in CA were promised at one point in time that the problem would be fixed and wouldnt get as bad as it is. Look at that place now....

Old 04-02-2007, 12:54 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,479,925 times
Commander Pedro is the Aztlan equivalent of Axis Sally and Tokyo Rose. We have a guy who posts on the newspaper boards in IL who sounds just like him, maybe it is the same person. There are alot more of us than there are of them. If push comes to shove they may be in for a big surprise.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:05 PM

238 posts, read 179,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Commander Pedro is the Aztlan equivalent of Axis Sally and Tokyo Rose. We have a guy who posts on the newspaper boards in IL who sounds just like him, maybe it is the same person. There are alot more of us than there are of them. If push comes to shove they may be in for a big surprise.

"...can't we all just get along?"

if push comes to shove...yessir, that's the answer.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:08 PM

238 posts, read 179,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post

These guys are just having fun with you.

If I were them, I'd turn that fun into $$ (Howard Stern, Rush Limbaugh) fuel the emotions - get market share.

...but I'm the average Texican, who would rather play golf and watch House.

Last edited by mountianboomer; 04-02-2007 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 04-04-2007, 08:40 PM

1,233 posts, read 3,435,619 times
You couldn't pay me to go to LA...not a million dollars, not nice anymore, at all!

Old 04-04-2007, 08:54 PM

62 posts, read 181,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
You couldn't pay me to go to LA...not a million dollars, not nice anymore, at all!
and where exactly do you live?

Old 04-04-2007, 09:00 PM

1,233 posts, read 3,435,619 times
Why do you want to know? Is this a threat of some sort? I take that very seriously and so does city forum.

Where I live is none of your business buddy.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:04 PM

62 posts, read 181,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
Why do you want to know? Is this a threat of some sort? I take that very seriously and so does city forum.

Where I live is none of your business buddy.

lmao, no it's not a threat. I want to compare where you live to Los Angeles. I find it funny, that the majority of people that down talk California and los angeles, are from the south. I really don't think too much of the south.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:08 PM

452 posts, read 1,132,614 times
MAXI-king wants to know where you live because he is probably one of the criminal invaders that is currently occupying the city of Los Angeles and he wants to bash your home town in an effort to give his occupation of L.A. some validity. I do not think MAXI-king was trying to be threatening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration