Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2009, 11:12 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,851,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Fifteen alleged members of a Compton dope ring linked to the Mexican Mafia were charged Wednesday in state and federal courts with drug and immigration offenses, officials said.

Five of the men are charged in a federal indictment with distribution and/or conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine, while four others are charged with being in the United States illegally following deportation after felony convictions. The other six are facing state charges of methamphetamine distribution.
Quote:
In addition, four men — Victor Mendoza, 36; Adolfo Mendoza, 34; Victor Zermino, 34; and Cesar Guevara-Ponce, 26 — were charged in federal court with residing in the U.S. illegally and re-entering the country after two deportations each.
http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_12313039

Huh? When did it become a policy of Los Angeles to deport illegal alien gang bangers, whom they happen to love so much? Isn't this move going to hurt Mayor Villareconquista's wonderful reputation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 12:34 AM

4,875 posts, read 10,067,064 times
snopes.com: Just One State - Cost of Illegals in Los Angeles

A California Department of Justice Party said that in 1995 60% of the 18th Street Gang was illegal. This was one gang, and the Mikkelsons, authors of Snopes, said it was likely a gang that has the highest illegal membership rate of them all.

Old 05-08-2009, 03:05 PM

2,381 posts, read 5,043,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Alleged gang members face drug, immigration charges - LA Daily News

Huh? When did it become a policy of Los Angeles to deport illegal alien gang bangers, whom they happen to love so much? Isn't this move going to hurt Mayor Villareconquista's wonderful reputation?
Good! Criminals whether legal or illegal need to get deported.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:13 AM

154 posts, read 154,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
You mean the gringos need to be deported too? Okay I committed a few felony crimes in the past, nothing to severe, but bad enough. I punched somebody, got caught with some LSD and marijuana in 1991, and got in a bar fight in Alaska in 1998. Where should I be deported to? I was born in Olympia, WA. When I get deported does that mean to take the bus across town?

You know, saying words like 'homosexual', 'negro', 'Hispanic' may be illegal under a bill that is in the House? The Patriot Act can make you a felon too! The goal of the New World Order is to decrease the population by 80%. Soon most of the population will get deported, but the illegal aliens will get a pass.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:56 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Unlike Mexico, the U.S. does not dump its miscreants on other countries. We deal with our own problems.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:58 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Unlike Mexico, the U.S. does not dump its miscreants on other countries. We deal with our own problems.
Amen. Their mantra is do as I say not as I do. As long as the dysfunctional relationship benefits mexico at our expense, they seem to have no problem with the US. The minute any hint of holding them responsible for the criminal behavior of their nationals is mentioned out comes the race card.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:01 AM

974 posts, read 1,586,760 times
Exactly Jdub and Benicar. I wonder if their poor was to come back home how their country would look in the grand scheme of things. Their raising middle class would sink immediately imho. I think that they would start to fall into the same troubles that America is in right now. We cannot and should not support 11-20 million people here illegally. We need to get our house in order before we try to have guests.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:06 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
Exactly Jdub and Benicar. I wonder if their poor was to come back home how their country would look in the grand scheme of things. Their raising middle class would sink immediately imho. I think that they would start to fall into the same troubles that America is in right now. We cannot and should not support 11-20 million people here illegally. We need to get our house in order before we try to have guests.
An article was posted a few months ago which indicated the disdain Mexico has for its returning citizens. They had the audacity to complain that they couldn’t accommodate so many of their citizens returning from the US. How’s that for nerve?

Old 05-09-2009, 07:07 AM

974 posts, read 1,586,760 times
That is infuriating in the least Benicar. And yet these jack-a-ninny's still stomp around our streets waving that countries flag. Amazing is it not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration