Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 11:14 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,453,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
I guess that's why the courts rule against Farmers Branch and call it unconstitutional. I guess the courts are wrong too?
The courts are concerned with political correctness

Old 06-07-2009, 11:14 AM

439 posts, read 616,757 times
Farmers Branch is the all American Sundown Town.

http://xicanopwr.com/2007/05/farmers...-sundown-town/

Old 06-07-2009, 11:15 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,453,455 times
Quote:
Farmers Branch is the all American Sundown Town.

http://xicanopwr.com/2007/05/farmers...-sundown-town/
No it's not. Not anymore. I live about 30 minutes from Farmers Branch and have been there many times. I can say that it's not with 100% certainty.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:26 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
This is cities will try to pass this stupid laws but at the end they will pay a high price for their stupidity. The real reason was because to many Hispanic were moving into Farmers Branch. You have right to rent to whom ever you want in this country.
Said "stupid laws" are already on the books. They are simply not being enforced by order of the stupid greedy corporate masters who own the stupid, greedy politicians and use American tax dollars to pay the salaries of the stupid greedy ethnocentric racists whose job is to gather your illegal alien ilk and encourage them ignore our laws and scream racist when they are forced to vacate. I have yet to see any of you provide a legitimate reason for illegally squatting, breeding, abusing the 14th amendment and our tax dollars.

That, is the real reason nobody wants your worthless, criminal ilk. The citizens of Farmers Branch and the rest of the US don't need illegals in this country: molesting children, raping women, turning our property into graffiti covered, gang banging barrios, pedaling drugs, and beheading people. The 3rd world crime wave and breeding rates you bring with you is not how we wish to live.

What part of ILLEGAL do you people not understand?

Old 06-07-2009, 02:35 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
I live in DFW near Farmer's Branch. Farmer's Branch's Hispanic population has grown a lot in the last 10 years but it always had Hispanics living there, this law was not directed at them. The illegal population in that part of town has exploded in the last few years. I am disappointed to see this law go down to legal challenges. I hope FB keeps fighting.

Old 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I live in DFW near Farmer's Branch. Farmer's Branch's Hispanic population has grown a lot in the last 10 years but it always had Hispanics living there, this law was not directed at them. The illegal population in that part of town has exploded in the last few years. I am disappointed to see this law go down to legal challenges. I hope FB keeps fighting.

They will with it's racist Mayor. Its going to cost the city millions of dollars in lawsuit. The people are going to have pay it with higher taxes because of the mayor.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:26 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,478 times
Quote:
I lived in the Mid Cities before I moved here to be closer to family. Everyone knows that Farmer's Branch has long been infested with illegals. I don't know why the mayor can't come up with an ordinance that won't be stricken down by a spineless or activist judge. Other cities are passing similar ordinances that hold up. The mayor should just more or less copy what these successful cities have done. $470,000 isn't that big of a deal for a city like Farmer's Branch, to be honest.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
I lived in the Mid Cities before I moved here to be closer to family. Everyone knows that Farmer's Branch has long been infested with illegals. I don't know why the mayor can't come up with an ordinance that won't be stricken down by a spineless or activist judge. Other cities are passing similar ordinances that hold up. The mayor should just more or less copy what these successful cities have done. $470,000 isn't that big of a deal for a city like Farmer's Branch, to be honest.
Yes, and the ordinance seems to have a lot of support. Too bad Dallas is too spineless to do something similar; it is completely infested.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Yes, and the ordinance seems to have a lot of support. Too bad Dallas is too spineless to do something similar; it is completely infested.
by whom Illegals or Hispanics?

Old 06-07-2009, 04:28 PM

Quote:
by whom Illegals or Hispanics?
Nice try. Illegals, obviously. Dallas has always had Hispanics living here and as I said in another thread many of their families have been here longer than mine.

"Hispanic" and "illegal" are not interchangeable terms, at least not for me, though you obviously equate them. And you call Farmer's Branch racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration