Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2007, 07:00 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,496,486 times

Advertisements

Family's death puts new focus on those here illegally
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2007, 07:25 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,678,600 times
I worked with an illegal alien when I was living in Sacramento. We all suspected he was illegal, and it was confirmed when we all had to undergo a background check for a new contract. This guy used to brag that he had two brothers in jail for vehicular manslaughter. Both drank until they were intoxicated then got behind the wheel and killed someone. One of them actually, did it twice. And this guy I worked with, he would laugh about it whenever he talked about it.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:59 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
The sad thing is this is not a new thing! Illegals rape, steal, drive by shoot, are in gangs, bring drugs into this country and on and on.....
It will enrage people for a short time then it will go away.
People need to do more than just complain, they need to get proactive call your elected officials and let them know point blank that we are fed up and unless you do something about the situation they will not be re-elected....PERIOD!
Turn in illegals or suspected illegals.. Lets take a stand AMERICA. Because the problem is not going away.
Wehategringos.com explains allot about the hate towards America. And the contention that is resonating in Mexico towards us.

Old 08-28-2007, 06:26 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,496,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I worked with an illegal alien when I was living in Sacramento. We all suspected he was illegal, and it was confirmed when we all had to undergo a background check for a new contract. This guy used to brag that he had two brothers in jail for vehicular manslaughter. Both drank until they were intoxicated then got behind the wheel and killed someone. One of them actually, did it twice. And this guy I worked with, he would laugh about it whenever he talked about it.
Turn in illegals or suspected illegals and people that give them jobs, You may save the life of an American,

Old 08-28-2007, 01:29 PM

99 posts, read 351,213 times
Default Nope

They sure as hell don't have insurance either!! However they can get
a Bank of America credit card so maybe they will pay your damages. Yeah
right.

I love all good people of any race, color, or class, but we can't allow the
illegal cockroaches infest our country and degrade our quality of life in
so many ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration