Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 11:44 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,200,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Yall might want to look at the proximity of Morgan Hill to Salinas. That is a major center for the real deal when it comes to Hispanic thugs and gangs ala Pelican Bay and the likes. What you see in this school is that relation to the movement and organized crime . That principal is afraid of the mob as much as he is sympathetic. He didn't want any trouble and in that regards he was spot on.. Many of these kids aren't simply misguided youth , they are demon spawn , children of the dammed. This is a good thing , they are outing themselves. Who in their right minds outside of their fold would ever want to employ these punks ? Legal Discrimination is on it's way back folks count on it . Perhaps they can get jobs cleaning up toxic waste .I certainly wouldn't want them serving anything to eat .
I hear ya!

Old 05-07-2010, 01:11 AM

111 posts, read 132,501 times
This literally happens every year here in California.

The kids are free to wear what ever they want, sure. (Though at school, you're first amendment right to free speech is restricted). We have to consider, why would they all collectively agree to wear these shirts, specifically on Cinco De Mayo? Was it out of pure coincidence? I think not. I think they were out to be offensive. They know it.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:43 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,232,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
You're GD right those shirts can stay! Infuriating and I tell you, they had better stop poking the bear in this country. They have no fkng idea how pissed off Americans really are.
That's very true. They should read about how PO'ed Americans used to get when they believed they were being treated badly, particularly in the 30's and a little farther back. This was well before television and the other tools used to pacify the middle and working class were implemented to keep "Six Pack Joe" distracted. However, more and more people are coming out of their slumber and realizing what's happening and preparing to do something about it.

Viva la Western Civilization!

Old 05-07-2010, 01:49 AM

5,615 posts, read 14,793,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juced View Post
This literally happens every year here in California.

The kids are free to wear what ever they want, sure. (Though at school, you're first amendment right to free speech is restricted). We have to consider, why would they all collectively agree to wear these shirts, specifically on Cinco De Mayo? Was it out of pure coincidence? I think not. I think they were out to be offensive. They know it.
Our nation's flag should never be offensive to an American.

Old 05-07-2010, 03:36 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
Not an illegal immigration issue.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration