Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2007, 08:30 PM

3 posts, read 8,602 times

Advertisements

Hi Everyone,
Considering relocating to Carmel, and would like to know if anyone can give me any information on nursing positions in either Clarion or St. Vincents Hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2007, 05:37 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,741,511 times
Try their website?? Or go to Indystar.com and check their classifieds.

Old 05-03-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Nursing in Carmel

I haven't, but I will now, thanks for the info....I see your name alot on this forum, and you seem very knowledgable about ALOT of things in Indiana.From what I gather you don't reside in Carmel do you? I will probably have some questions to post since we are seriously considering relocating to Carmel sometime in the near future....I haven't heard or read one bad thing about it. (well except for the recent murder, but that could happen anywhere!!)
Thanks again

Old 05-03-2007, 03:11 PM

Almost moved to Carmel .. but opted for Fishers instead. But I've lived in pretty much every part of the state at one time or another in my life. My Hoosier really shows on this forum!

Plus, I'm a moderator, I'm on here a lot as a result.

Old 05-03-2007, 07:05 PM

Fishers is very nice, I'm impressed with everything I read about all the areas there, e.g. Fishers, Carmel, Zionsville, Nobilesville. I'm hoping to move there by the fall if all goes well....Enough about me..Just a quick question since I'm new to this, what is a moderator? and what does reputation refer to? Thanks in advance.
Hoosier wanabe

Old 05-04-2007, 06:10 AM

Basically, I try to keep everyone on an even keel here ... note TRY. I don't want to suppress opinions on our fair state and it's environs, but sometimes I need to. If anyone has any issues with the choices I make, you can PM me and let me know. I've been known to back down sometimes.

Rep points are given or taken away by members of the forum. You can see your rep by clicking on "My settings" up top to your left. If you like what someone has said, give 'em some good points. The more points you acquire, the more little green squares you get.

You really can't go wrong with any of the towns you've listed. It boils down to how the towns feel to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana