Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2016, 08:56 AM

10 posts, read 13,174 times

Advertisements

We are relocating from Florida and my husband will be working at the airport. What area would you recommend not too far of a commute to the airport and safe for my family to live in? We have four children so good schools are a must. We are small town people at heart so would prefer a community where we can get to know our neighbors, schools aren't overwhelmingly large, things for kids to do, and close to shopping. We plan to rent at first to learn the area and looking for a 4 bedroom under $1600/month. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2016, 10:55 AM

5,977 posts, read 7,373,473 times
Plainfield would probably be my first choice. A wide range of accommodations and good schools. After that, Avon or Brownsburg.

RM

Old 04-10-2016, 04:17 PM

I would ask how many times you're going to post this or similar questions? Are you not getting the answers you're looking for?

Just curious, since this is the 3rd or 4th thread you've started on pretty much the same subject....

RM

Old 04-20-2016, 10:40 AM

10 posts, read 13,174 times
I didn't realize you were monitoring my posts, and I believe although similar, I've asked about a few different locations. Moving a family of six across country isn't easy, especially when you don't know the area at all. If you don't like me asking questions, then I suggest scroll past it. To those that have given valuable information, I'm thankful.

Old 04-20-2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pageofsix View Post
I didn't realize you were monitoring my posts, and I believe although similar, I've asked about a few different locations. Moving a family of six across country isn't easy, especially when you don't know the area at all. If you don't like me asking questions, then I suggest scroll past it. To those that have given valuable information, I'm thankful.
I wasn't, but when sifting through the new posts on a daily basis and seeing the same subject posted repeatedly it gets a little boring. Also a reason why (most) people won't respond once they see things being reposted in various forms by the same person.

And I did offer valuable information. You're welcome!

RM

Old 04-21-2016, 07:14 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,342,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortonR View Post
I wasn't, but when sifting through the new posts on a daily basis and seeing the same subject posted repeatedly it gets a little boring. Also a reason why (most) people won't respond once they see things being reposted in various forms by the same person.

And I did offer valuable information. You're welcome!

RM
Agree with the above. I'll add that the names of Posters often stick out and are remembered. I remembered your previous posts when you asked the same question--nearly verbatim. People did respond about the towns/cities you are asking about again.

You'll receive more responses if you stick to one post and respond with NEW questions in that post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis