Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2016, 04:24 PM

5,182 posts, read 5,251,926 times

Advertisements

... including those who give up their lives for the cause?

I researched this question on the Web and am more confused than I was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2016, 07:49 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,165,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvert Hall '62 View Post
... including those who give up their lives for the cause?

I researched this question on the Web and am more confused than I was.
I can only go by what the Quran and hadiths say:

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

Keep in mind that Islam tells husbands to beat their wives if they don't behave.)

It was narrated that Jabir ibn ‘Abd-Allah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “I attended Eid prayers with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). He started with the prayer before the khutbah (sermon), with no adhan (call to prayer) or iqamah (final call to prayer). Then he stood up, leaning on Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him), speaking of fear of Allah (taqwa) and urging us to obey Him. He preached to the people and reminded them. Then he went over to the women and preached to them and reminded them. Then he said, ‘Give in charity, for you are the majority of the fuel of Hell. A woman with dark cheeks stood up in the midst of the women and said, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Because you complain too much and are ungrateful to your husbands.’ Then they started to give their jewellery in charity, throwing their earrings and rings into Bilal’s cloak.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 885)

Ishaq:185 "In hell I saw women hanging by their breasts. They had fathered bastards."

Keep in mind that Muhammed raped a little 9 year old child, had people slaughtered, owned and traded slaves, sold women, would attack villages with his men, slaughter the men and boys and then he would let his men mass rape the women with the permission of Allah. Muhammed even joined in on at least one occasion.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Yet it is the women who go to hell. Allah touts Muhammed as an example of perfect conduct.

Old 01-15-2016, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamiyyaat View Post
I bear witness that Muhammad is noble, holy and pure.

Since visiting the messenger of God, I no longer look at naked images what so ever.

It is not that I no longer have the sexual want, I am very tired because of it, but I became so noble that I do not have any interest in what is not mine.

Thanks to God for prophet Muhammad.

( 40 ) Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing. [Quran: Ch.33]

1- Aysha and her family, peace be upon them, love prophet Muhammad, and never mentioned his name without saying: "peace and blessings of Allah be upon him"

It is obvious in the hadithes you are quoting.

2- Prophet Muhammad,"peace and blessings of Allah be upon him", did not kill any man ever, but he commanded to kill some criminals.

Now you can be busy trying to justify the crimes of the disbelievers, while their children were busy to support prophet Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah be upon him"

Finally, even if we suppose that prophet Muhammad was a bad person, since he is the messenger of my creator, I love him, and I love that badness in him.

Zayd choses to be a slave for Muhammad rather than being a free son with his parents. Of course that was another sign that Muhammad was very bad and evil.
1, Muhammed would likely slaughter them if they didn't. Muhammed raped Aisha when she was 9 years old (a 4th grader!!) who played with dolls and on a swing with her playmates according to many hadiths. Do you really think that 4th grade girls want 53 year old men having sex with them? Muhammed hit Aisha.
Muhammed watched men beat Aisha up and laughed about it! Look up Stockholm Syndrome. This little child had no choice. Seriously, do you really think it is OK for a man (and we're talking Allah's example of perfect conduct here!!!!) should be raping a 9 year old child? What kind of man would do that?

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Muslim (9:3506) - Muhammad's fathers-in-law (Abu Bakr and Umar) amused him by slapping his wives (Aisha and Hafsa) for annoying him. According to the Hadith, the prophet of Islam laughed upon hearing this.

Bukhari (72:715) - "Aisha said, 'I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'"

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)

2. Muhammed ordered people slaughtered for making fun of him.

examples of those slaughtered:

Abu 'Afak Kill the Jewish poet Abu Afak for opposing Muhammad through poetry

'Asma' bint Marwan A woman that Muhammed ordered slaughtered for writing poetry against him. She was slaughtered in her bed with her baby in her arms. Go look up the story and find out what Muhammed said about her assassination, which he ordered.

Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf Muhammad ordered his followers to kill Ka'b because he "had gone to Mecca after Badr and inveighed against Muhammad. He also composed verses in which he bewailed the victims of Quraysh who had been killed at Badr. Shortly afterwards he returned to Medina and composed amatory verses of an insulting nature about the Muslim women

Had Fartana (a slave girl of Abdullah ibn Khatal) slaughtered because she used to recite poems insulting Muhammad.

Al-Harith bin al-Talatil For mocking Muhammad through poetry

Criminals?

Let me know if you want more names.

"Finally, even if we suppose that prophet Muhammad was a bad person, since he is the messenger of my creator, I love him, and I love that badness in him."

WOW! Bad/evil people love evil. They choose to follow evil people and make the evil person their hero. Even Charles Manson has fans. So does Hitler.

In the Quran is says:
"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much."
Quran (Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 21)

Do you have sex with 4th grade children? Do you make little girls clean up your sperm? Do you own, trade and have sex with slaves? Do you have people slaughtered if they speak against you? Do you attack unarmed neighborhoods with your gang and slaughter the men and boys and then let your gang mass rape the girls and women, sometime joining in? Do you marry 6 year olds? Do you sell women? Do you hit children? Do you have 13 wives?

Please do not come to my country.

Old 01-15-2016, 11:07 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,645,802 times
Quote:
Finally, even if we suppose that prophet Muhammad was a bad person, since he is the messenger of my creator, I love him, and I love that badness in him.
If that is the case, then you are a very evil person by a person choice or inclination.

The fact is most devotees are in a very desperate psychological-existential state that they will devote their attention to anything that immediately soothe their angst. In most cases it is devotion based on blind faith to the message of a messenger or prophet.

By default, in the process of devotion, the devotee will be blinded and deem whatever nature of the messenger/prophet as good and perfect regardless of what the truth is. Therefore a messenger or the devoted can be the most evil, e.g. Hitler, the devotees of Hitler will never ever see any acts and thoughts of Hitler as wrong or evil.
This is the natural process of self-deception to salvage one's sanity.

The truths is Muhammad was associated with both good and evil elements within his life and what he authored in the Quran. Thus by principle of self-deception, the devotees will be blinded to the evil elements to Muhammad and even if they are aware of his 'evil' acts, they will find all sort of excuses to make it 'right' in their views.
Note the psychological theory of confirmation bias, inoculation theory, and the likes.

Now if you know full well Muhammad as messenger of God is a bad person and you still love and obey his badness then you are really an evil person who should be separated from society.

Old 01-16-2016, 12:59 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,078,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
If that is the case, then you are a very evil person by a person choice or inclination.

The fact is most devotees are in a very desperate psychological-existential state that they will devote their attention to anything that immediately soothe their angst. In most cases it is devotion based on blind faith to the message of a messenger or prophet.

By default, in the process of devotion, the devotee will be blinded and deem whatever nature of the messenger/prophet as good and perfect regardless of what the truth is. Therefore a messenger or the devoted can be the most evil, e.g. Hitler, the devotees of Hitler will never ever see any acts and thoughts of Hitler as wrong or evil.
This is the natural process of self-deception to salvage one's sanity.

The truths is Muhammad was associated with both good and evil elements within his life and what he authored in the Quran. Thus by principle of self-deception, the devotees will be blinded to the evil elements to Muhammad and even if they are aware of his 'evil' acts, they will find all sort of excuses to make it 'right' in their views.
Note the psychological theory of confirmation bias, inoculation theory, and the likes.

Now if you know full well Muhammad as messenger of God is a bad person and you still love and obey his badness then you are really an evil person who should be separated from society.
Not necessarily true, one can love yet not agree with all aspects.

The issue is 2 part.

1, Allaah(swt) does exist

2. Muhammad(saws) is the Rasul.

With that in mind one can not find fault with either Allaah(swt) or Muhammad(saws) Allaah(swt) is the creator and master of all things. It is pointless and impossible to try to go against Him. It is our obligation to obey him and to serve Him, it is not for Him to serve us.

Allaah(swt) chose Muhammad(saws) to be his final messenger. As such we are to be subservient and loving of Him. If there is any record of him doing evil, it must be assumed that either we are misunderstanding or the records are in error.

Of course a person who does not believe 1 and 2 to be true will disagree highly.

Strange thing about the Qur'an. If a person believes the Qur'an contains some elements of evil, they will find such. If a person believes the Qur'an only contains good, it is only good that they will find.

A non-Muslim will perceive the Qur'an differently than a Muslim does. If they were to perceive it as a Muslim, They would not remain non-Muslim.

The Qur'an is more closely related to art than to science. Like art one must view it with the proper attitude to appreciate it, it parallels aesthetic attitude, one can not appreciate nor understand a work of art unless they have the proper attitude about it. Likewise one can not appreciate nor understand the Qur'an unless they have an Islamic attitude.

One can not learn to appreciate or understand Islam by studying the Qur'an, however if one understands and appreciates Islam it becomes easy to understand and appreciate the Qur'an.

Old 01-17-2016, 10:07 AM

Quote:
I saw the Hell in my dream (about one year ago), then I woke up and went to the Masjid to pray Fajr. The Imam was reciting the following [chapter 102]

( 1 ) Competition in [worldly] increase diverts you
( 2 ) Until you visit the graveyards.
( 3 ) No! You are going to know.
( 4 ) Then no! You are going to know.
( 5 ) No! If you only knew with knowledge of certainty...
( 6 ) You will surely see the Hellfire.
( 7 ) Then you will surely see it with the eye of certainty.
( 8 ) Then you will surely be asked that Day about pleasure.

So, I have to struggle against my ego first; Then I might be accepted as a slave/servant to The Entirely Merciful.

So, it is not necessary that the one who support the truth is better than the one who oppose it. Both can be seekers of fame, not sincere seekers of the truth.

I think there is no way for a believer to leave out "Jihad". I have always to struggle against my desires and feel humble.

Once I become proud, I will need to restart faith from the begining.

The Glory must be to God only, not me.

( 65 ) And it was already revealed to you and to those before you that if you should associate [anything] with Allah, your work would surely become worthless, and you would surely be among the losers." [Quran: Ch.39]

I feel I have lost again, but thanks to God for the word of comfort:
"Alhamdu liAllaahi Ala kulli hal: Praise be to God for all cases"

I will restart now with the best Opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwtpNgFw5g

Can you say Muhammed was bad to have sex with a little 9 year old child when he was 53 years old?

Can you say Muhammed was bad to sell women?

Can you say Muhammed was bad to encourage Muslim men mass rape women?

Can you say Muhammed was bad to own and trade slaves?

Can you say Muhammed was bad to hand out women like party favors?

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old."

"Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham/Hisham 693)

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 47, Number 765:
Narrated Kurib:
the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, that Maimuna bint Al-Harith told him that she manumitted a slave-girl without taking the permission of the Prophet. On the day when it was her turn to be with the Prophet, she said, "Do you know, O Allah's Apostle, that I have manumitted my slave-girl?" He said, "Have you really?" She replied in the affirmative. He said, "You would have got more reward if you had given her (i.e. the slave-girl) to one of your maternal uncles."

The apostle gave Ali a girl called Rayta; and he gave Uthman a girl called Zaynab; and he gave Umar a girl whom Umar gave to his son Abdullah. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 878)

Old 01-19-2016, 05:40 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,088,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
I can only go by what the Quran and hadiths say:

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

Keep in mind that Islam tells husbands to beat their wives if they don't behave.)

It was narrated that Jabir ibn ‘Abd-Allah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “I attended Eid prayers with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). He started with the prayer before the khutbah (sermon), with no adhan (call to prayer) or iqamah (final call to prayer). Then he stood up, leaning on Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him), speaking of fear of Allah (taqwa) and urging us to obey Him. He preached to the people and reminded them. Then he went over to the women and preached to them and reminded them. Then he said, ‘Give in charity, for you are the majority of the fuel of Hell. A woman with dark cheeks stood up in the midst of the women and said, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Because you complain too much and are ungrateful to your husbands.’ Then they started to give their jewellery in charity, throwing their earrings and rings into Bilal’s cloak.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 885)

Ishaq:185 "In hell I saw women hanging by their breasts. They had fathered bastards."

Keep in mind that Muhammed raped a little 9 year old child, had people slaughtered, owned and traded slaves, sold women, would attack villages with his men, slaughter the men and boys and then he would let his men mass rape the women with the permission of Allah. Muhammed even joined in on at least one occasion.

Yet it is the women who go to hell. Allah touts Muhammed as an example of perfect conduct.
lol hahah
Yet the majority of converts to Islam are women. Because they are more intelligent than you think, and they manage to pierce through the fog created around the message of Islam.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
lol hahah
Yet the majority of converts to Islam are women. Because they are more intelligent than you think, and they manage to pierce through the fog created around the message of Islam.
Actually, if you are right, you have evil girls and women joining Islam. What kind of intelligent female would join an ideology where the leader raped a 4th grader, encouraged his men to mass rape women, owned and traded slaves, sold women, etc?? The kind that joins ISIS. This kind:

Since converting to Islam, UK woman has murdered 400 people
Since converting to Islam, UK woman has murdered 400 people

The rest are stupid, or rebellious or ignorant...or all three. Most leave Islam when they get a clue about what Islam is about. If they aren't raped and slaughtered first. Or slaughter their husbands.

Woman, 19, who converted to Islam 'stabbed her Muslim boyfriend to death after rows about her wearing tight and short clothes'

Sarah Willis, who converted to Islam 'killed Muslim boyfriend after rows about tight clothes'* | Daily Mail Online

Here is an intelligent and good women:

Muslim woman reads Qur’an, leaves Islam
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam