Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 06:09 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,023,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
(CNN)In the past week I have seen flowers and candles carpeting a street in Munich, the tranquility of a small Bavarian town shattered by a suicide bomb and a small church in suburban France sealed off after its octogenarian priest had his throat cut.

Before these horrific events, there was a knife-wielding teenager on a German train. And before that, much deadlier attacks in Nice, Brussels and last November, in Paris.
This year has seen an accelerating pattern of attacks linked to ISIS in Europe and beyond -- from Turkey to Bangladesh, the United States to Indonesia. According to the group IntelCenter, which tracks acts of terrorism, there has been a significant attack directed or inspired by MUSLIMS every 84 hours since June 8 in cities outside the war zones in Iraq, Syria, Sinai in Egypt and Libya. CNN's own tracking of attacks supports that conclusion.

'One ISIS attack every 84 hours' spurs dread and anger in Europe - CNN.com

Muslims have been counting on the good will of westerners for a long time and so far, no matter what evil they have done, that good will continues. How much longer will that good will last? I am starting to see it erode. Even those on the left are starting to wonder.

"The answer, to Sarkozy and others on the right, is internment without trial for anyone suspected of jihadist sympathies. It would be a dramatic departure from the cherished tradition of due process, but according to recent polls conducted for Le Figaro, such a move has the support of at least three-quarters of French citizens."

What Muslims have done in Germany, who welcomed them with open arms, is a travesty. And that warm welcome has worn thin.
German good will has certainly been eroded in a relatively short period of time. I suspect that many of those kind (absurdly in my opinion) generous Germans who were ready to open their doors (in some cases literally) are changing their minds.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:14 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,023,673 times
The problem is that many non-secularized adherents of Islam want to turn the clock back 1400 years.
I'd say, in the 21st century, that's an evident problem. Not only for others, but for themselves.

Old 07-31-2016, 11:02 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,645,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
"Khalif and gang" were not shouting at a Muslim woman in Birmingham nor they were in North Sumatra doing anything but you still blame "Khalif and gang" for something boiling in your head. This is injustice and the root cause of beginning of evil behaviour. Don't blame me for something I did not do and I will never do anything to disturb the peace in your life even though you are an unbeliever.

Silly comment in view of the OP; a preacher (probably unknown name to Muslims in Birmingham) harassing a Muslim woman.
I have never claimed you will act out the evil laden elements in the Quran.

What you are arguing is whenever there are acts of evil by SOME evil prone Muslims [NOT YOU] the reason is due to injustice by non-Muslims.
As with 'the one finger pointing to others when four fingers are pointing back', you are blinded [necessary as as a believer] to understand the truth that almost all the evils by SOME evil prone Muslims is caused by ISLAM [in part, not whole].

Old 07-31-2016, 11:18 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,645,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
The problem is that many non-secularized adherents of Islam want to turn the clock back 1400 years.
I'd say, in the 21st century, that's an evident problem. Not only for others, but for themselves.
The critical ultimate root cause is the following;

1. The majority of the 7 billion humans are naturally desperate for salvation [eternal life].
2. These majority will grab on to anything like there is no tomorrow on any thing that promised them salvation from their personal perspective.
3. The problem that is unique to Islam is, while it has good element it also contain evil laden elements with no overriding restraints within its immutable holy texts.
4. Thus SOME evil prone Muslims [not all] who are unfortunately born with active tendencies will naturally be inclined to be influenced by the evil laden elements to commit terrible evils and violence [which they deemed as good deeds] as being good Muslims to please Allah.

It is the existing set of elements 1-4 above that trigger the never-ending evils and violence by SOME evil prone Muslims.

Old 07-31-2016, 11:22 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,281 times
[quote=bulmabriefs144;44962712]
Quote:
Please don't make threads like this. The West and the Islamic world are at enough conflict with each other without adding fuel to the fire.
This is the truth of the conflict between Islam and the world
The conflict between good and evil, between
Islam announced his plan boiled tongue Mohammed
In the verses of the Koran
And the world receives strikes
It is human right to defend itself
She says to stop evil

A Muslim in the West to refuse the Koran because it does not fit with the values of Western civilization
If so he refuses to return to his country
And endemic Arabia and migrates it remains happy with the tomb of Mohammed and Aisha
Distinguished and companions

Old 08-05-2016, 11:26 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,078,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
#2 is happening all over Europe.

You need to understand that Islam is at war with western values. If we do nothing, they will still come after us. Islam has invaded and taken over many countries already. We need to educate ourselves. We need to face up to reality.
This is reality:

FrontPage Magazine - What Islam Isn't

Virtually every nation that has become predominately Muslim has done so through conversion, not invasion. The few countries that were actually invaded (ie Spain, India, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, etc) remained predominately non-Muslim.

There is no central "Islamic Entity/Organization/etc" to do any conquering. If "Islam" were to conquer a nation, who would be the Ruler. Monarch, President, Chief Honcho ?

Yes we do believe that one day the entire world will be Muslim and under a Caliphate, but that will not happen until after the Return of Jesus(a.s.) and the arrival of the Mehdi.

Christians believe very similar except they believe Jesus(a.s.) will lead all of mankind to Christianity. Non-Trinitarian Christians are more in line with Islam as they believe when Jesus(a.s.) returns He will lead all of Mankind to the Worship of God, which is essentially what Muslims believe.

Old 08-05-2016, 03:42 PM

19,036 posts, read 27,599,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum View Post
The critical ultimate root cause is the following;

1. The majority of the 7 billion humans are naturally desperate for salvation [eternal life].
2. These majority will grab on to anything like there is no tomorrow on any thing that promised them salvation from their personal perspective.
3. The problem that is unique to Islam is, while it has good element it also contain evil laden elements with no overriding restraints within its immutable holy texts.
4. Thus SOME evil prone Muslims [not all] who are unfortunately born with active tendencies will naturally be inclined to be influenced by the evil laden elements to commit terrible evils and violence [which they deemed as good deeds] as being good Muslims to please Allah.

It is the existing set of elements 1-4 above that trigger the never-ending evils and violence by SOME evil prone Muslims.

You sort tried to answer question that was irritating me for quite some time.
What exactly is it in Islam that makes it the most quickly spreading religion? Making good people abandon their motherlands and religions they grew in, and switch over? What is it? As the way it goes, Islam will be 80% of human population in not so long period of time.
I am not convinced by your explanation 3-5, but 1 and 2 definitely have point. There IS something in Islam that appeals to people and appeals very fast. Something we are missing here.

Old 08-05-2016, 04:44 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,078,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
What exactly is it in Islam that makes it the most quickly spreading religion? Making good people abandon their motherlands and religions they grew in, and switch over? What is it? As the way it goes, Islam will be 80% of human population in not so long period of time.
I am not convinced by your explanation 3-5, but 1 and 2 definitely have point. There IS something in Islam that appeals to people and appeals very fast. Something we are missing here.
Having not accepted Islam until I was 65 and had been an Atheist since the age of 45, I will share why I think I accepted Islam, even after 65 years of not believing a thing about it.

The exact reason I accepted Islam was because of a personal experience that convinced me God(swt) exists. I wont waste your time with the long details, but I was living in an area that had no Muslims and I had not seen or spoken to a Muslim for over 20 years/ In my opinion the important factor is why I stay Muslim

What I like about Islam.

1. No ordained clergy, every Muslim is clergy.

2. No compulsory requirements for membership, as there is no membership. Islam is an individual action.

3. No joining or ritual required to perform Islam

4. Islam can be performed in one's own home by one's self

5. No tithing

6. No viewing any clergy as being necessary

6. No requirement to listen to some idiot preaching

7. It is all about personal responsibility. No one except our self can pay for our sins. We are responsible for our redemption. No innocent person or other creature can be sacrificed to get our sins forgiven

8. I live out in the boon docks far from any Mosque and it is virtually impossible for me to attend a Mosque more than a few times a year. No problem I can perform the very same salat alone indoors of in my yard as weather permits.

Old 08-05-2016, 05:51 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,165,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Virtually every nation that has become predominately Muslim has done so through conversion, not invasion. The few countries that were actually invaded (ie Spain, India, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, etc) remained predominately non-Muslim.
When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris --car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam - Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=30675

Last edited by juju33312; 08-05-2016 at 05:59 PM..

Old 08-05-2016, 05:58 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,165,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Muslims have lots of babies.

"The main reasons for Islam’s growth ultimately involve simple demographics. To begin with, Muslims have more children than members of the seven other major religious groups analyzed in the study. Each Muslim woman has an average of 3.1 children, significantly above the next-highest group (Christians at 2.7) and the average of all non-Muslims (2.3). In all major regions where there is a sizable Muslim population, Muslim fertility exceeds non-Muslim fertility."
Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group | Pew Research Center

I also wonder how many people are counted as Muslims but are not Muslims. How many people are afraid to leave Islam publically although they hate it? How many women hate Islam but have no other option? And how many people know nothing but Islam....they have been taught nothing else or given any other option?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam