Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2013, 09:19 PM

1 posts, read 2,282 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I just have some question regarding my final interview with executives and HR manager. Typically what do they ask? Also, since I have interview with executives and HR manager, do you guys think I have a good chance of getting the job?

This is my break down of my interview process so far...

1. First phone interview with department director and his team lead (About an hour or so)

2. 6 hours of in-person interview. Had interview with 10 people (1 on 1, group interviews... )

3. Department director requested for my references, he contacted all my references and it looks like everyone gave very positive feedback.

4. Got call, telling me my reference looks good, and ask me to come in for 2-3 hour interview with executive and HR manager.

From my past experience, reference check came after the soft verbal offer. All my past jobs, executive interviews were just a formality, and all offers were made before I came in for final round of interview.

But with this company, I am not exactly sure what to think of it...

What do you guys think??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2013, 06:19 PM

23,543 posts, read 24,041,250 times
They are likely down to 2 final candidates and trying to nail it down to one. You've done a great job so far, show your personality and "fit" for the position and convince them that you are the one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search