Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 02:40 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,638,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
As I mentioned earlier I'll be more than happy to send you a link to the posting - unless you'd prefer I post it here?

FBJ is saying the posting is not there and you have evidence to the contrary.

In any event, its clear he isn't reading your posts and is why is isn't responding directly to you. Perhaps he has you on his ignore list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2015, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Doesn't matter I'm not going anywhere and no one has asked me to because I am good at what I do.

If it didn't matter then why did you haul behind to check? If you are so sure of yourself you would not have had to check to see if the listing is there. I think someone is nervous.

Old 05-22-2015, 02:46 PM

Quote:
So is it one of those "false postings" or are they just hoping a replacement for you will pop up one day? Hey, it's YOUR assertions that are being questioned, that's all.

He isn't going to answer you. I think you are on his ignore list. You are only questioning his own assertions.

Old 05-22-2015, 02:57 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,048,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
If it didn't matter then why did you haul behind to check? If you are so sure of yourself you would not have had to check to see if the listing is there. I think someone is nervous.
Nothing is posted and I am now getting ready for this long holiday weekend.

Old 05-22-2015, 03:07 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,736,641 times
Quote:
FBJ is saying the posting is not there and you have evidence to the contrary.
Well, guess he doesn't care that it's still there, regardless of the reason it's still there. Because it is still there in black and white so no clue why he's so adamant about denying it. Oh, wait, is he calling me a fibber? Heavens to Murgatroyd, would he really sink to such depths to prove his point? Shame on the Birthday Boy but let's all wish him a happy 40th as he slides into middle age.

Old 05-22-2015, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Well, guess he doesn't care that it's still there, regardless of the reason it's still there. Because it is still there in black and white so no clue why he's so adamant about denying it. Oh, wait, is he calling me a fibber? Heavens to Murgatroyd, would he really sink to such depths to prove his point? Shame on the Birthday Boy but let's all wish him a happy 40th as he slides into middle age.

Like I said, he is getting nervous. It is coming through in his posts. I bet he even double checked.

Now FBJ, what does it mean since your job is still listed? Is it fake (which has been discussed in this thread) or are they looking to hire someone else? What do you make of this discovery? And you can quit being in denial because that is not going to help one bit.

Old 05-22-2015, 06:02 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,736,641 times
Honestly, if I found that the position I'd taken over a year ago was still posted I'd hotfoot it to my boss and ask if maybe someone just hadn't updated the job postings. That's certainly not unusual, particularly where municipal government is concerned, but I'd absolutely mention it and if I got a sideways answer instead of an "Oops, we'll get that taken down" response I'd be very nervous. But that's just me.

Old 05-22-2015, 06:04 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Like I said, he is getting nervous. It is coming through in his posts. I bet he even double checked.

Now FBJ, what does it mean since your job is still listed? Is it fake (which has been discussed in this thread) or are they looking to hire someone else? What do you make of this discovery? And you can quit being in denial because that is not going to help one bit.
I will be at this job for the next 3 Years because I want to hit that five year mark. Keep on believing the nonsense that you read on here. Lol. No reason for me to be nervous because I have a deal in place.

Have a nice weekend

Old 05-22-2015, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Honestly, if I found that the position I'd taken over a year ago was still posted I'd hotfoot it to my boss and ask if maybe someone just hadn't updated the job postings. That's certainly not unusual, particularly where municipal government is concerned, but I'd absolutely mention it and if I got a sideways answer instead of an "Oops, we'll get that taken down" response I'd be very nervous. But that's just me.

Me too.

Old 05-22-2015, 10:06 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Me too.
Nothing to be nervous about and actually feel very good about my situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search