Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 07:19 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times

Advertisements

Oh! I just checked out the links...

The "Renovated 1Bed 1Bath West Plaza" one I'm actually very familiar with. In fact, I toured several of their units during my last apartment-hunting prior to getting married, and one of my best friends also lived there for several years, so I've spent a lot of time there. My friend lived in one with the exact same layout as the one posted. The location is GREAT, and they do have off-street parking, which is a real bonus for that area (though I don't believe it's free; at least, a couple of years ago, securing lot space was an additional monthly charge). They are nice for the price, if a bit bare bones, and some units can be a little run down with non-rehabbed or updated kitchens, appliances, etc., but they're generally a really decent place to live, particularly in your age range. They're very student- and recent grad-heavy (which was really the only reason I ended up not renting there, as I was in my midthirties at the time and preferred a different vibe...ten years earlier, it would have been a no-brainer choice). Honestly, the location is excellent, lots of walkable stuff, good neighborhood vibe, and it's a fairly large complex, so they often have openings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City