Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2011, 08:06 PM

687 posts, read 1,945,220 times

Advertisements

Several months ago I signed up for autopay with LVVWD (water company). I thought this would be convenient because they automatically debit your credit card for the amount due. I didn't pay much attention, but recently noticed that my bills were fluctuating between $5 and $70. So I called them up - it happened to be Friday and they were closed. That gave me time to look through my credit card statements and I noticed that they were debting my credit card twice every month for the amount due and then crediting my LVVWD account for the overpayment. So every other month, my bill was almost nil. The first debit was around the 22nd of the month and the next around the 28th. One was to LVVWD and the other to Las Vegas Water District. So they don't owe me any money because they always credit me. Nevertheless I called them today (Monday) to try to resolve it. My advice - don't call LVVWD on Monday. I was on hold for two hours and 10 minutes. I finally hung up and wrote them a letter enclosing all documentation. Frustrating.

Croce
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: