Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2012, 10:02 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,805,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Ah, the leader of the "Green Party" in Sweden. The party that in 2010 received a whopping 7% of the vote.

They have Hagberg, and we have Ron Paul. Nobody ever claimed that one had to be sane to be in politics. In fact, it's the reverse that's pretty widely accepted.
Actually she made it clear she speaks as a private citizen and not as a party member or legislator.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:57 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
How's that working out so far?

And to what end? Who wants to do that, and why? Motive is important here, and it has to be damn compelling to back up such a claim.
Back to your fun and games swagger, I'll pass on providing entertainment for you. Did you get a knock knock on your door for hacking into Don's personal setting page? or are you immune to the rules the rest of us have to follow? Friends in high places, paid to troll? What's your secret?

Don't bother responding, I don't want to hear your excuses. It's time for you to go on ignore, since the mods aren't going to do anything about you.

Last edited by claudhopper; 10-08-2012 at 11:30 PM..

Old 10-08-2012, 11:12 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times
Apparently no one has looked at the provided videos to actually SEE the difference between CONtrails and CHEMtrails....there were a few CONtrails Sunday and today....but no everlasting CHEMtrails crosshatching the sky...lingering all day...odd!

If you don't think the Gov is monitoring everything you do on air or online, perhaps you should look up FUSION centers. They have a way of co-opting technology that benefits their control....and through DARPA, help seed the people whom are willing to let them.

Look into how no one noticed that there were areas of AT&T buildings and others that were "TAPPED" into...the big wigs new, but most employees went unaware until a whistleblower appeared.
http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../2006/04/70619

Ever wonder why microbiologists are dying in strange ways in numbers that defy coincidence?....Would THEY have been whistleblowers too if not for their untimely demises?

Last edited by Cyborgt800; 10-08-2012 at 11:29 PM..

Old 10-08-2012, 11:21 PM

10,864 posts, read 16,996,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Back to your fun and games swagger, I'll pass on providing entertainment for you. Did you get a knock knock on your door for hacking into Don's personal setting page? or are you immune to the rules the rest of us have to follow? Friends in high places, paid to troll? What's your secret?

Don't bother responding, I don't want to hear your excuses. It's time for you to go on ignore, since the mods aren't going to do anything about you.

Uh, Swagger is the reasonable one here. You understand that, right?

Old 10-09-2012, 12:20 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Did you get a knock knock on your door for hacking into Don's personal setting page? or are you immune to the rules the rest of us have to follow? Friends in high places, paid to troll? What's your secret?
My secret? "It didn't happen." Pretty straightforward.

Now, if you want to continue to accuse me of a felony, especially in the Las Vegas forum, where there are people that know me personally, rest assured that I WILL take legal action against you. Don wised up and stopped - you should, too. I take defamation of character pretty seriously. Like Don, you are also located in California, which is remarkably convenient for me, as that's where an attorney friend I've known for over a decade lives. He'd have no problem doing all the legwork to identify and file suit against you on my behalf, and it wouldn't cost me a dime, other than filing fees and process servers. Consider your next post very carefully.

BTW, why are you posting in the Las Vegas forum? Shouldn't you be out collecting rainwater in dirty tupperware containers or something?

Old 10-09-2012, 12:26 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Apparently no one has looked at the provided videos to actually SEE the difference between CONtrails and CHEMtrails
Is this theory a new discovery for you or something? I've been enjoying this theory for over a decade. You're not providing anything that hasn't been seen before. Wise up and wake up - or go talk to a meteorologist. Maybe you'll learn a thing or three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Ever wonder why microbiologists are dying in strange ways in numbers that defy coincidence?....Would THEY have been whistleblowers too if not for their untimely demises?
Gosh, I was JUST thinking about that! I was thinking, "Gee, I wonder why microbiologists are dropping like flies... They used to be EVERYWHERE. I saw them at the mall all the time. Every time I got on an airplane, there were at least two in my row. Now I can't find a single one! What's going on!?!!!?!" What a remarkable coincidence that you would bring that up!

Old 10-09-2012, 01:28 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times
From Mike Malloy's Blog: http://mikemalloy.com/board/viewtopi...b496c7778e5613

1.November 12, 2001: The beginning of numerous mysterious deaths of renowned microbiologists. A good place to start learning about this is a Globe and Mail article, which calls these deaths a "tale only the best conspiracy theorist could dream up" yet hard to explain (The Memphis Flyer also provides a good overview, but is much more speculative: ). The first dead microbiologist is Dr. Benito Que, 52, was "an expert in infectious diseases and cellular biology at the Miami Medical School. Police originally suspected that he had been beaten on November 12 in a carjacking in the medical school's parking lot. Strangely enough, though, his body showed no signs of a beating. Doctors then began to suspect a stroke."

2.November 16, 2001: Dead microbiologist: Dr. Don Wiley, 57, disappears during a business trip to Memphis, Tennessee. He had just bought tickets to take his son to Graceland the following day. Police found his rental car on a bridge outside Memphis. His body was later found in the Mississippi River. Forensic experts said he may have had a dizzy spell and fallen off the bridge. Police will only say, "We began this investigation as a missing person investigation. From there it went to a more criminal bent." "Wiley is seen as one of the world's leading researchers of deadly viruses, including HIV and the Ebola virus." Wiley worked at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at Harvard University, and was an expert on the immune system's response to viral attacks. He was widely regarded as the nation's foremost expert in using special X-ray cameras and mathematical formulas to make high-resolution images of viruses. The FBI is monitoring the I

3.November 21, 2001 (B): Dead microbiologist: World-class microbiologist and high-profile Russian defector Dr. Vladimir Pasechnik, 64, dies of a stroke. Pasechnik, who defected to Britain in 1989, had played a huge role in the development of Russian biowarfare, heading a lab of 400 "with an unlimited budget" and "the best staff available." He says he succeeded in producing an aerosolized plague microbe that could survive outside the laboratory. He was connected to Britain's spy agency and recently had started his own company. "In the last few weeks of his life he had put his research on anthrax at the disposal of the Government, in the light of the threat from bioterrorism."

4,5,6.November 24, 2001: Three more dead microbiologists: A Swissair flight from Berlin to Zurich crashes during its landing approach; 22 are killed and nine survive. Among those killed are Dr. Yaakov Matzner, 54, dean of the Hebrew University school of medicine; Amiramp Eldor, 59, head of the haematology department at Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv and a world-recognized expert in blood clotting; and Avishai Berkman, 50, director of the Tel Aviv public health department and businessman.

7.December 10, 2001: Dead microbiologist: "Dr. Robert Schwartz, 57, was stabbed and slashed with what police believe was a sword in his farmhouse in Leesberg, Va. His daughter, who identifies herself as a pagan high priestess, and three of her fellow pagans have been charged." All were part of what they called a coven, and interested in magic, fantasy and self-mutilation. The police have no motive as to why they would have wanted to kill Schwartz, who was a single parent and said to be very close to his children. Schwartz worked at Virginia's Center for Innovative Technology on DNA sequencing and pathogenic microorganisms. He was "a brilliant scientist who had a gift for explaining complex scientific subjects in simple language."

8.December 14, 2001: Dead microbiologist: Nguyen Van Set, 44, dies in an airlock filled with nitrogen in his lab in Geelong, Australia. The lab had just been written up in the journal Nature for its work in genetic manipulation and DNA sequencing. Scientists there had created a virulent form of mousepox. "They realized that if similar genetic manipulation was carried out on smallpox, an unstoppable killer could be unleashed," according to Nature.

9,10.January 2002: Two dead microbiologists: Ivan Glebov and Alexi Brushlinski. Pravda reports that Glebov died as the result of a bandit attack and reports without explanation that Brushlinski was killed in Moscow. Both were "well known around the world" and members of the Russian Academy of Science.

11.February 9, 2002 (B): Dead microbiologist: Victor Korshunov, 56, is bashed over the head and killed at the entrance of his home in Moscow, Russia. He was the head of the microbiology sub-faculty at the Russian State Medical University and an expert in intestinal bacteria.

12.February 11, 2002: Dead microbiologist: Dr. Ian Langford, 40, is found dead, partially naked and wedged under a chair in his home in Norwich, England. When found, his house was described as "blood-spattered and apparently ransacked." He was an expert in environmental risks and disease and a senior Fellow at the University of East Anglia's Centre for Social and Economic Research on the Global Environment. One of his colleagues states: "Ian was without doubt one of Europe's leading experts on environmental risk, specializing in links between human health and environmental risk... He was one of the most brilliant colleagues I have ever had."

13,14.February 28, 2002 (B): Two dead microbiologists in San Francisco: While taking delivery of a pizza, Tanya Holzmayer, 46, is shot and killed by a colleague, Guyang Huang, 38, who then apparently shot himself. Holzmayer moved to the US from Russia in 1989. Her research focused on the part of the human molecular structure that could be affected best by medicine. Holzmayer was focusing on helping create new drugs that interfere with replication of the virus that causes AIDS. One year earlier, Holzmayer obeyed senior management orders to fire Huang.

15.March 24, 2002 (C): Dead microbiologist: David Wynn-Williams, 55, is hit by a car while jogging near his home in Cambridge, England. He was an astrobiologist with the Antarctic Astrobiology Project and the NASA Ames Research Center. He was studying the capability of microbes to adapt to environmental extremes, including the bombardment of ultraviolet rays and global warming.

16.March 25, 2002: Dead microbiologist: Steven Mostow, 63, dies when the airplane he was piloting crashes near Denver, Colorado. He worked at the Colorado Health Sciences Centre and was known as "Dr. Flu" for his expertise in treating influenza, and expertise on bioterrorism. Mostow was "one of the country's leading infectious disease experts" and was associate dean at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. Three others died in the crash. Mostow's death bring the total number of leading microbiologists killed in a six-month period to at least 15.

This analysis uses the same mathematics we used to compute the probability of 15 or more JFK witnesses turning up dead within a one year period. It's the SAME problem, but in this case the time interval is even shorter - 4 months, making it even more improbable.

We seek to calculate the probability of at least 15 microbiologists dying UNNATURAL deaths within a 4 month period. The deaths were a combination of homicides, suicides, accidents and undetermined origin.

The key VARIABLE is: How many world-class microbiologists are there? Not knowing this number, I have calculated the probabilities using three cases: 1000, 2000, 5000 biologists.

For a 4 month period the probability is 1/3 the full one year probabilty, which is what I initially used for the computations since one year mortality data is available.

To obtain the odds of unnatural death, I used 1999 mortality data:
http://www.nsc.org/lrs/statinfo/odds.htm

HERE IS THE RESULT, ASSUMING 5000 WORLD-CLASS BIOLOGISTS:
FOR 16 STRANGE DEATHS TO OCCUR FROM A UNIVERSE OF 5,000 IN A 4 MONTH PERIOD, THE ODDS ARE ABOUT 1 IN 100 MILLION.

FOR 15 DEATHS, the probability is approximately 1 in 15 million.
Assuming there are 5000 world-class microbiologists in the world, the probability is 1/3 * 1/5,239,858 or 1 in 16 million.

FOR 16 DEATHS. the odds are 1 in 100 million .

Assuming there are only 1000 world-class microbiologists, the probability that at least 15 would die UNNATURAL deaths in a FULL calendar year is:
1 out of 21,230,606,601,227,800

For 15 deaths to occur in a 4 MONTH period, the odds are 1/3 of the above
or 1 in 63,690 trillion....

Mortality rates:
........................1 year...Lifetime
Probability of:
suicide.................0.000107 0.008197
homicide................0.000062 0.004739
accidental death........0.000359 0.027778
undetermined death......0.000014 0.001101

Total............................ 0.000542 0.041815

The probability of an unnatural death in a GIVEN YEAR is the sum of the probabilities of the four categories = 0.000542 (approximately 1 in 2000).

The probability of an unnatural death in a LIFETIME is the sum of the probabilities of the four categories (1 in 25).

The Poisson Distribution
Although the Normal (Gaussian) probability distribution is by far the most important, there is another which has proven to be particularly useful - the Poisson Distribution, which is derived from, and is a special case of the Normal Distribution.

The Poisson Distribution applies when the probability "P" for success in any one trial is very small, but the number of trials N is so large that the expected number of successes, pN, is a moderate sized quantity. The formula is: P(m) =a**m*exp(-a)/m!

In words, the Probability of EXACTLY m successes = a to the m'th power times the exponential function of (-a), all divided by m factorial.

If m= 15, m factorial = m! = 15*14*13*12*11*10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1

Now lets use Poisson to determine the probability of a given number of individuals from ANY predefined group meeting unnatural deaths within a one-year period.

The only assumption we are making here is the number of biologists.
Assume for the sake of argument, there are N= 1000

Let p= Probability of any individual dying from UNNATURAL causes within a given year = 0.000542
Let a= Expected Number of deaths = pN= 0.542
Let m= Actual Number of UNNATURAL deaths = 15

The probability of exactly m=15 UNNATURAL deaths within a given year out of a predefined group of N = 1000 is:

P(m) =a**m*exp(-a)/m! or p(15)= 0.542**15*exp(-.542)/15!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:19 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Guess I'll cross off Microbiology for a career path

Old 10-09-2012, 09:21 AM

367 posts, read 1,074,209 times
You all are hilarious.

#1. There is no chemtrails secret agenda.
#2. If you all spent as much time to educate yourselves on meteorology, chemistry and physics as you are spending on reading up on your favorite conspiracies, you would be ashamed to post this nonsense.

The amount of assumptions that you blindly accept as facts to support these crazy theories are staggering. If someone laughs at you, pokes fun at you and jokes about your tin foil hat; I have a theory for you! Time to look in the mirror and ponder for just a second that you, yes you, are a bit too far off on the loopy road.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:41 AM

10,864 posts, read 16,996,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_bd View Post
Time to look in the mirror and ponder for just a second that you, yes you, are a bit too far off on the loopy road.
A BIT?

They are so far down loopy road that they're seeing munchkins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas