Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2015, 10:39 PM

635 posts, read 747,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfinnova View Post
Oh really, those people don't live anywhere else in the U.S.? Who da thunk?
Do you really want a study on the amount of prostitutes in Las Vegas compared to other similar sized cities? What about pimps? Really sir you are not using your head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2015, 10:41 PM

Quote:
And again, it's been this way since day one but you moved here righhtttttt????
Well at least you agree! Thanks!

Old 08-03-2015, 10:44 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,345,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LV10101 View Post
Again your comment has no meaning since you have no knowledge of what you are speaking about. Continue calling people names and think that confirms your thoughts...good luck to you.
I have continued to prove otherwise, you are the one on here riding on your high horse claiming all things bad happen only in Vegas yet you made the CHOICE to move here and work here. If things bothered you so much, you would have been gone by now right?

So again, get off your high horse. You are no better than anyone else here!

Old 08-03-2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Well at least you agree! Thanks!
I agree that you are an absolute fool for not doing your homework on a city prior to moving here

Old 08-03-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
I have continued to prove otherwise, you are the one on here riding on your high horse claiming all things bad happen only in Vegas yet you made the CHOICE to move here and work here. If things bothered you so much, you would have been gone by now right?

So again, get off your high horse. You are no better than anyone else here!
Already stated that my family is moving...pay attention please. Sorry most people can't just up and move in a moments notice...it does take time.

Old 08-03-2015, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Do you really want a study on the amount of prostitutes in Las Vegas compared to other similar sized cities? What about pimps? Really sir you are not using your head.
Really, here again is where you fail to do your homework:

HBO Search'

Old 08-03-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
I agree that you are an absolute fool for not doing your homework on a city prior to moving here
So again you are agreeing Las Vegas has a lot of issues and people should realize that prior to moving here...thanks again! I've shown numerous facts and you have nothing to prove my facts as incorrect. Because everyone knows how greats CCSD is, 70% graduation, lacking 700 teachers even with a $5000 sign on bonus, over 7% unemployment rate, high gas prices...I could go on and on.

Old 08-03-2015, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Already stated that my family is moving...pay attention please. Sorry most people can't just up and move in a moments notice...it does take time.
Nope, if it bothered you so much you simply pack the family, get movers and go. You make so much money that you should have no problem

Old 08-03-2015, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Nope, if it bothered you so much you simply pack the family, get movers and go. You make so much money that you should have no problem
Do you get anything? Do you realize people in higher positions have contracts. Do you realize when you have a family just calling to movers and moving is not as easy as you make it sound. Please go crawl back underneath that rock you came out from. You continue to talk about things you have NO KNOWLEDGE OF, it continues to make you look like a fool!

Old 08-03-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
So again you are agreeing Las Vegas has a lot of issues and people should realize that prior to moving here...thanks again! I've shown numerous facts and you have nothing to prove my facts as incorrect. Because everyone knows how greats CCSD is, 70% graduation, lacking 700 teachers even with a $5000 sign on bonus, over 7% unemployment rate, high gas prices...I could go on and on.
And guess what, that number was 2000 teachers back in May. This is enjoyable watching you twist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas