Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2010, 01:42 AM

10 posts, read 29,521 times

Advertisements

I was just wondering about Las Vegas, I been there a few times on vacation and I like the city. I am thinking about moving there, what
are the apartments going for in Las Vegas for a two bedroom.
How is the job market in Las Vegas? Also wonder if Las Vegas
is a nice place to live there?

Old 01-17-2010, 02:24 AM

12,686 posts, read 36,368,438 times
Well, I don't know about apartment rent, and unemployment is higher than it's ever been, although it's getting a little better; but below my name on all my emails are the letters TBOCTA. It means The Best City of Then All. That's what my friend, the late entertainment columnist, Forest Duke, called it for many years, and it still applies. If you do a search on this forum you'll find that subject has been discussed to death, with most opinions being favorable. You'll also find many negative comments, but surprisingly, most of them are from people who don't even live here, and are clueless.

Because you can look it all up on-line for yourself, I'll just say that it is an exciting city, the entertainment capital of the world, and there are more great sites to visit within a few hours' drive than you'll find anywhere else in the country. Most people like the weather, we have practically no humidity or rainfall, no fleas or mosquitoes, and you can snow ski and water ski in the same day. It does get extremely hot in June, July, and August though.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:38 AM

12,908 posts, read 28,007,241 times
a 2br in a DECENT area would run close to a grand a month....1brs are closer to 800ish.. the one thing that is costly here (not for me though) is car insurance and car registration
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas