Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2012, 02:01 PM

23 posts, read 65,584 times

Advertisements

Looking to update a small kitchen on a budget and need some inexpensive kitchen cabinets. Does anyone know of a place that sells closeouts or slightly damaged cabinets or maybe customer returns? Willing to travel anywhere on Long Island, Queens, NYC. It's for a small kitchen so I don't need too many.

How about cheap tiles too?

Thanks!

Last edited by AdviceWanted; 10-23-2012 at 02:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 04:46 PM

216 posts, read 446,079 times
Never been here but check out Suffolk Restore dot com. They are located in Ronkonkoma. I do not know by experience but this is on the website about them:

"The mission of Habitat for Humanity of Suffolk Restore is two-fold. One part is to take valuable construction and home improvement products out of the waste stream and offer them to the public at greatly reduced prices. The other part is, by selling items, to raise money for building homes for those in need."

Old 10-24-2012, 05:34 PM

245 posts, read 495,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyKats View Post
Never been here but check out Suffolk Restore dot com. They are located in Ronkonkoma. I do not know by experience but this is on the website about them:

"The mission of Habitat for Humanity of Suffolk Restore is two-fold. One part is to take valuable construction and home improvement products out of the waste stream and offer them to the public at greatly reduced prices. The other part is, by selling items, to raise money for building homes for those in need."
Exactly what I was going to say. I also have never been there but for what I understand there stock changes almost daily. I think they are on Lakeland.

Old 10-24-2012, 08:05 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,722,949 times
Yes, check out Suffolk Re-Store.

Old 11-03-2012, 02:18 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Just wait a month or so. There will probably be many on craigslist as people rebuild parts of their homes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island