Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 02:01 PM

140 posts, read 214,481 times

Advertisements

SCPD Cops choke house party host - YouTube

happened in sound beach. reports are the cop was mad because the party host said he neede search warrant to enter the premises........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 02:26 PM

2,897 posts, read 4,408,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo631 View Post

SCPD Cops choke house party host - YouTube

happened in sound beach. reports are the cop was mad because the party host said he neede search warrant to enter the premises........
Im sure he deserved it...sorry..but he didnt choke him.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:38 PM

886 posts, read 2,647,628 times
He should've beat the little snotbag with a billy club until he shut his yap.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:42 PM

958 posts, read 1,106,280 times
I have watched the vid. a few times Yes the Officer did start a choke and if you listen you will hear the officer bang the guys head against the cabinet door. That part was way out of line for a trained police officer. and the vulgar language in mixed company.
I am sure that there is more to the story than we see here.
If this were NYPD the CCRB would be all over that officer.
PS I am sure the man was not a sterling citizen , who needed a bit of correction. "BUT"

Last edited by Nevar242; 05-18-2013 at 02:51 PM..

Old 05-18-2013, 02:48 PM

140 posts, read 214,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
Im sure he deserved it...sorry..but he didnt choke him.
I hope very much someone does that to you or you grandkid and we can see what you call it

Old 05-18-2013, 03:03 PM

70 posts, read 175,113 times
Quote:
I hope very much someone does that to you or you grandkid and we can see what you call it
He is a wiseass punk and everyone in the neighborhood was glad to see him get a little correction. Of course he will sue and some slimebag lawyer will hop on board for the notoriety.

Old 05-18-2013, 03:57 PM

186 posts, read 526,481 times
Default loooser

The cop is toast. he threatens the guy. Grabs him by the throat, (choke holds are a big no-no) with enough force for him to bang his head. He acknowledges the guy is drunk. you don't argue with drunks or issue then summon's. Then the best part is the big threat to come back and lock the guy up. if someones breaking the law they get arrested. If their not they get left alone until they do break the law then they get arrested. This cop is probably terrifed of actually making an arrest and having to do the paperwork related to it. Its easier to threaten everyone to get in line or He'll "come back and drag your ass to jail." he deserves to be fired and sued in civil court.

ps I happen to be pro popo

Old 05-18-2013, 04:14 PM

852 posts, read 1,443,535 times
The cop needs to be reprimanded. Police need to demonstrate self-restraint and good judgement, even in cases where they're dealing with belligerent drunks. They work for us and taxpayers don't need to payout another lawsuit just because a cop lets his feelings cloud his judgement. No doubt, it's a hard job...BUT cops are being paid handsomely to do that job. Cops CHOOSE to be civil servants...and they can resign any time they feel they are not willing or capable of being such.

Old 05-18-2013, 04:23 PM

2,771 posts, read 4,532,295 times
Quote:
A little choke hold is better than getting arrested. Lucky kid!
Behave, you don't have there problems.

Old 05-18-2013, 04:32 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times
Quote:

Why were the cops called? More than likely this scumbag was blasting music and annoying the neighbors with it late at night. If I had a "grandkid" who was doing that, he wouldn't have to worry about a cop beating his ass because I would be doing it first!!!!!

I don't think this piece of dogsheet has a chance at a lawsuit. Sure, he'll be all self-righteous on Monday morning, calling any and all ambulance-chasing slimeball lawyers that he can and running to file a complaint.. The cop will have to answer as to why he did what he did but that will be the end of it.

We all know SCPD pretty much can do as they please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island