Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 12:40 PM

2,666 posts, read 7,337,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeYaNy View Post
I just accepted an offer on my house. With out hesitation I accepted. At the end of July I will be getting a apt in my new State while I await closing. Best day best news. So after this month I will not be posting anymore. Good riddings.
Dude (I think),
Why are you burning the bridge (quite literally !!) ??
Lot of people come back, now that would make this post even funnier down the line....

Why and why.... can't you just say you are moving and wish everyone luck ? I am sure in your mind you think you are moving to a better place, so why the bitterness ?

Good luck to you !! and don't worry about <insert object here> hitting you on the way out.... they are secretly jealous !!

Old 07-17-2013, 12:44 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,998,482 times
Doooddddd. Please don't go. We need your astute, informational and wildly grammatic takes on the trials and tribulations of LI life. Actually you made it so hard on us real LI detractors. I couldn't accidently sound like I was agreeing with you. Blech. Oddly, your bizarre vitriolic one sentence doof rants made me like LI more. Anyway, good riddings and all that in whatever locale you hate next. Remember..."wherever you go, there you are."

Old 07-17-2013, 01:01 PM

159 posts, read 248,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose65 View Post
Doooddddd. Please don't go. We need your astute, informational and wildly grammatic takes on the trials and tribulations of LI life. Actually you made it so hard on us real LI detractors. I couldn't accidently sound like I was agreeing with you. Blech. Oddly, your bizarre vitriolic one sentence doof rants made me like LI more. Anyway, good riddings and all that in whatever locale you hate next. Remember..."wherever you go, there you are."
"wildly grammatic" made my day

Old 07-17-2013, 01:26 PM

80 posts, read 104,619 times
Quote:
People like you are the one's who make LI a s#&@/. End of this month I promise I will not post anymore. Keep this s#*#^hole dirt filled island . Pay your taxes and enjoy the pollution and ville

Old 07-17-2013, 01:30 PM

4,698 posts, read 8,762,096 times
a s#*#^-hole filled with dirt? What does that even mean?

Old 07-17-2013, 01:37 PM

791 posts, read 1,623,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.B. View Post
a s#*#^-hole filled with dirt? What does that even mean?
There's no dirt in other states - didn't you know that?

Although personally, I'm more concerned about what a "ville" is ["Pay your taxes and enjoy the pollution and ville"].

Old 07-17-2013, 01:37 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,309,179 times
Quote:
At least we still have autoracer, snug in his parents' basement!

Old 07-17-2013, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoSeeker52 View Post
I'm more concerned about what a "ville" is
me too. There's enough to worry about here without NEW problems cropping up! If anyone figures out what the hell a "ville" is, let me know so I can steer clear of it!

Old 07-17-2013, 01:39 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,309,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeYaNy View Post
I just accepted an offer on my house. With out hesitation I accepted. At the end of July I will be getting a apt in my new State while I await closing. Best day best news. So after this month I will not be posting anymore. Good riddings.
Keep dreaming! LOL! Tell the truth. More like the sheriff finally got around to granting your long-suffering LI landlord's wish to get you out of your current apartment at the end of the month. Good riddings to you too and I feel sorry for your new landlord in your new state!

Old 07-17-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
At least we still have autoracer, snug in his parents' basement!
you mean he's not doing the summer session up at Harford?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island