Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 12:05 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,663,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
Seriously you're messaging me directly about how wrong I am and how my post is *******ed?

You have serious problems and it seems most people here disagree with you anyway. Your whole life must revolve around this thread trying to defend your moronic ideas that no one agrees with. The more you post, the more you prove you have no idea what you're talking about and you have less credibility. I'd say quit while you're ahead, but it's way too late for that.
You should have just kept quiet and let it go rather than prove beyond all doubt that your thoughts are not in line with most other people. But that isn't the big problem. The big problem is your counterpoints are so sad they actually make your statements even weaker.
Now I understand you're angry with me and being insulting because I was the first one to disagree with your post, but there must be something to it since others brought up even more examples of how wrong you are.
You must have a truly sad and insignificant life to have to direct message me and insult me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
Remember now, you started it with that post of yours.. So why the **** do you think I have some problem???? I'm just saying some FACTS. You didn't even read some of what I've been saying.. Do I have to repeat myself to you ?? I really don't want to repeat what I said in the posts above. If read and understood that would make what you been saying wrong. When you think that the facts are wrong or not serious, are being as biased, defensive, and like easily offended as your making yourself out to be that can be a real problem.

And you got some ****** up imagination and mind to even guess like that and think that way making up some real ********.

Ends in id.

ROFL. What is this?

Old 10-27-2015, 01:06 PM

10,097 posts, read 10,011,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
So by that logic Paris and Rome are crappy cities then, right?
Or DC which has one of the greatest grids in the US and was modeled after Paris. It's transit system puts NYC and LA to shame.

Old 10-27-2015, 02:25 PM

10,351 posts, read 8,569,440 times
Quote:
Remember now, you started it with that post of yours.. So why the **** do you think I have some problem???? I'm just saying some FACTS. You didn't even read some of what I've been saying.. Do I have to repeat myself to you ?? I really don't want to repeat what I said in the posts above. If read and understood that would make what you been saying wrong. When you think that the facts are wrong or not serious, are being as biased, defensive, and like easily offended as your making yourself out to be that can be a real problem.

And you got some ****** up imagination and mind to even guess like that and think that way making up some real ********.

Ends in id.
I don't know, maybe it's all the cursing you keep posting? You must have anger issues. Plenty of people on this forum disagree with each other and challenge each other without getting their panties in a wad. It's a forum . . . relax.
I did read what you are saying after you sent that direct message to me with the ******. You don't want to repeat what you're saying so please don't. I understood what you are saying and myself and others don't agree with you. Just because we don't agree with you doesn't make us wrong so stop taking it all so personally. It's not the end of the world

Old 10-27-2015, 06:22 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
After I visited SFO earlier this month, they have absolutely zero to brag about, other than having the best Chinese food outside of China, that's about it. Talk about a dump - if LA is the elbow, SFO is the armpit. That city stinks!

Old 10-27-2015, 06:30 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
Coming from the Bay Area, people (especially San Franciscans) always dog L.A. as a sprawling mass of materialistic and shallow people, while SF is this dense, urbane city with people who are enlightened to society, politics and everything that "matters". That's the narrative anyway. Meanwhile, people in SoCal generally don't give a rip about Northern California, other than for a weekend vacation.

Old 10-27-2015, 07:38 PM

3,814 posts, read 4,011,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
After I visited SFO earlier this month, they have absolutely zero to brag about, other than having the best Chinese food outside of China, that's about it. Talk about a dump - if LA is the elbow, SFO is the armpit. That city stinks!
Actually the best chinese food outside of China is in the burbs of La

Old 10-27-2015, 07:58 PM

2 posts, read 1,604 times
I'm asian so I don't care.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:13 PM

810 posts, read 1,342,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Or DC which has one of the greatest grids in the US and was modeled after Paris. It's transit system puts NYC and LA to shame.
It's also one of the most insufferably boring places in the world.

Old 10-27-2015, 09:46 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,500 times
Quote:
So by that logic Paris and Rome are crappy cities then, right?
Talking about America.

Americas not ancient or old.

Quote:
You missed the comment about Washington DC.
Don't got as much people.

Last edited by owl6969; 10-27-2015 at 11:14 PM..

Old 10-27-2015, 10:41 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,663,482 times
Quote:
Talking about America.

Americas not ancient or old.
You missed the comment about Washington DC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles