Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2016, 01:04 AM

1 posts, read 455 times

Advertisements

Here's my scenario, would you do? Better yet what should I do? I lived with my mom for 9 years taking care of her because she suffered from Parkinsons, Diabetes and towards the end dementia. She started falling, and couldn't swallow very good. I did everything for her and she did for me. I have 3 other sisters but the oldest one is so jealous of our relationship that she stopped having to do anything with her or myself for almost 4 years. That is until the day Hospice brought my mom home from the hospital. She got to the house during the time that i had left to buy a curtain for my moms room. Well much to my surprise she was there at the house . She became confrontational, hollering at me. "I want the house key and I want you to get out of the house GET OUT. I was devastated because I found out Hospicew was bringing my mom home and she had 4th stage Parkinsons. S he yelling I have the Will and if you dont't get out i'm going to call the police and they;ll throw you out. Well disable. devastated because of my mother. So I did'n't have any money and I didn't know anyone afterall all i ever had was my mom. Anyway they ended up calling me to come home because my mom wouldn't talk she needed me. I went home and sure enough my mom was smiling even said a few words. Mind you she couldn't talk but she said where have you been? She lasted a month. But my sister made my life hell. She would tell me in front of my mom "When she dies i'm throwing you out. Iwould lay down with my mom in her hopital bed and get her hand i looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. She would say ah she can't hear, she doesn't understand. But she could see, hear and understood everything. She passed away April 4 2015. And my sistwer went in my bedroom and took all the things my mom gave me before she died. Then she threw me out to the streets . I knew that she was a trustee well her and my other sister . My mom left an Irrevocxable Living Trust. So they got everything. And gave me nothing abso;lutely nothing. And that's why I want to ask is there anything I can do? Invoke her as trustee, or make her sell my moms house and give me my share. Oh yeah my mom never put me in the trust because she thought i owed the Goverment, bless her heart. But she made it very clear that was the reason and the only rason she didnt include me. But she said she wanted the house to be divided between the 3 of us. Those were her wishes and my other sister that is also trustee acknowledges it. I s there anything i can do? I truly need help! thank youShe knows what she did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles