Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area
 [Register]
Louisville area Jefferson County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 06:12 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,084,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyoming Bound View Post
Closedmindedness. In a nutshell. And I'm not talking from lack of experience. And I'm not saying EVERYONE is like that. Just the majority of those I've been in contact with over the years, in several different small, rural, southern towns. BUT, it's where the land is to be had... and I'd rather live in a closedminded area than the ghetto of the city.
Gawd, I sound like a b * tch.
Oh. well, thanks for clarifying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 06:01 AM

153 posts, read 538,275 times
Westport Kentucky is perfect for you. You can buy land overlooking the river for cheap and there is no one around to bother you! Also, one day the land will be worth a mint!

Old 11-25-2011, 08:13 AM

65 posts, read 133,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyoming Bound View Post
Closedmindedness. In a nutshell. And I'm not talking from lack of experience. And I'm not saying EVERYONE is like that. Just the majority of those I've been in contact with over the years, in several different small, rural, southern towns. BUT, it's where the land is to be had... and I'd rather live in a closedminded area than the ghetto of the city.
Gawd, I sound like a b * tch.
NO, you DON'T sound like that. You are just being honest, and want what every WHITE Amerian once wanted; What the Germans called 'Lebensraum' or 'space to spread out in,' like the title song from that old 1960's TV show, "Green Acres."

If the Kennedy/Celler "Immigration Reform Act of 1965" had not forever changed the pattern of WHOM and from WHERE immigrants were ALLOWED to come into this country, you still would HAVE THAT ability.

But, after 1965, each succsessive president has been co-opted by the 'diversity lobby' and more and more 'strangers' have poured into our borders, until today, a Muslim Mulatto thinks he and his 'my people' AG can sue sovereign states, over merely enforcing NATIONAL Law!!!

I, too, would welcome what you call 'narrow mindedness' if I could have like people (what English calls 'folks') nearby me in a rural area- though I think more along the lines of 5-10 acres of vegetables, livestock, and 'country values'- I actually (duh) like Churches and people who go to them.

Truth be told (though liberals hate the telling) there is less crime by 'po' whites' than there is, even by some more affluent BLacks in 'privileged' areas. Because it's in their nature to do so. And, as we all know, religion (Christianity) keeps the evil impulses of human nature in check, far more than Kwanzaa or Shari'a can ever do, because the faith of our Lord, Jesus Christ appeals to one's SOUL and the divine spark within, and not just a legal code- either made up, or imposed from above, by those who don't have the 'pnevma'.

Your opinion is one that should be heard more often, and not be 'censored' by the "Bolshevik Mind Police."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Louisville area