Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 06:46 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,106,539 times

Advertisements

Thanks everyone for the nice words. I am still smarting from the comment about cults and a "deteriorating" Quincy...just so ignorant when so many good things are happening in the city. I was just doing some exercises by the beach today (decided to work from home, and took a long lunch) and I walked down Ocean Drive, then went up Merrymount and past the cemetery to the new Faxon Track...there were so many people happily using it to do their walk/run exercises. The QHS football team was also practicing on one corner of the field. The massive new Y is coming along too. Just looking around the city, I can't believe someone would actually call Quincy "deteriorating"?/!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2013, 03:11 PM

2,202 posts, read 5,357,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Thanks everyone for the nice words. I am still smarting from the comment about cults and a "deteriorating" Quincy...just so ignorant when so many good things are happening in the city. I was just doing some exercises by the beach today (decided to work from home, and took a long lunch) and I walked down Ocean Drive, then went up Merrymount and past the cemetery to the new Faxon Track...there were so many people happily using it to do their walk/run exercises. The QHS football team was also practicing on one corner of the field. The massive new Y is coming along too. Just looking around the city, I can't believe someone would actually call Quincy "deteriorating"?/!!
To be honest, I and I am sure many other people discounted the post completely with the statement that "Quincy is plagued by Satanic cults".

But maybe the OP has experience in different areas? How are Hough's Neck and G-town these days? I know they were problematic back in the 90's but don't keep up on the news out of Quincy much these days.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:22 PM

837 posts, read 1,225,602 times
Satanic cult?!? REALLY?!?

:refrains from feeding the troll:

Beachcomber4, I haven't heard much news lately about either Hough's Neck (except for the periodic flooding whenever there's a storm) or Germantown. That's not to say nothing is happening in either place -- if anything is, it's no longer making the splash it did back in the '90s. The news stories I've seen seem to be centered either around the Point certain areas of West Quincy :shrug:

Old 10-28-2013, 02:28 PM

A garbage pile of wasted DNA was apprehended by the Quincy and Boston Police today from New Britain Connecticut. Apparently he is a "person of interest" and he will soon be charged with the crime of animal abuse and cruelty in the Puppy Doe case. He is a native of Poland, and at some point in his miserable life, he had lived in Quincy briefly before he moved to Conn. His mugshot is all over the Patriot ledger, and I hope that real justice catches up with this scum bottom feeder soon. Our laws against these damaged DNA types are simply too weak. Please demand that your state and local officials strengthen our state laws against such scums.

Old 10-28-2013, 02:57 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,643,596 times
Obviously no cult involved. More likely some illicit dog fighting activity, where the dog ended up destroyed and he just disposed of it the first place he could think of.

Old 10-28-2013, 04:30 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,742,666 times
Arrest made in Quincy dog abuse case - Boston News, New England News, WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

Sadly he was a Home Health Aide which is scary enough and the person he cared for happened to die that day...
Some people are sick and there are from all over

Old 10-28-2013, 04:51 PM

6,301 posts, read 9,643,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
Arrest made in Quincy dog abuse case - Boston News, New England News, WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

Sadly he was a Home Health Aide which is scary enough and the person he cared for happened to die that day...
Some people are sick and there are from all over

Probably fake passport, not even from Poland.

Old 10-28-2013, 04:54 PM

10,020 posts, read 15,662,194 times
Can we deport him upon completion of his sentence? I hope so.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:06 PM

This is why sometimes I just do not understand our system of justice. A useless bag of damaged DNA like this demon from overseas who clearly poses a anger to society...and he will be serving far less than the five years due to him by the weak laws because of "good behavior". While in jail, he s given food and shelter, and even medical care that hardworking citizens must toil daily to earn for their families. And he gets all this by torturing a defenseless animal to near death and dumping it in a park!!!!!!!.....where is the justice in all this?

Old 10-29-2013, 06:00 PM

So this torturing demon is it. The house that he stayed at to work as a home care aid for an elderly lady (who spoke only Polish) is right next to the playground where the dog was found. The old lady had dementia so she had no clue what he was doing in her house. Apparently blood stains, hair follicles and claw marks by the door ledge all point to the deceased dog through DNA testing. This demon is now caught, and I applaud the Quincy Police for their great work. I am proud to call them the finest of my city. The bail is set for 500K, and this evil bastard will face 11 counts of cruelty...each with 5 years prison term. Hopefully that makes potentially 55 years in jail though I would much prefer the more efficient route to simply dispatch him from the face of the earth . I hope he meet up with a bunch of animal loving thugs in that prison. I hope he get a taste of what he gave out. He was working with an expire travel visa, so technically he is an illegal alien too....and apparently he stole from a church in another town. Poland must be so proud him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts