Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Maui
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2013, 11:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,459 times

Advertisements

I live in the Seattle area now with my girlfriend and she and I both have a great love for Maui from our vacations there and plan on moving there Summer 2015. We are currently making a plan of action to make this happen. Im currently a Class A CDL local delivery driver for a small produce/salsa company for the last 4 years. Im trying to look for a job that will allow me to transfer my job there to ease the pain of looking for work. My girlfriend is a 7th grade english/history teacher and would rather not teach unless she has to. She is looking into the accounting area. Im currently working my way towards a PADI scuba instructor certification. I will have my Rescue Diver certification by May.

I also maintained 700,220,150 gal reef tanks and owned 90,50,40 gal salt water reef aquariums. My dream is to work with the Maui Ocean Center in the area of coral conservation and husbandry or another organization out of Maui. I have some college behind me and am currently looking to see if a degree in Marine Biology is viable. I will be turning 40 this November and would like to get on track with a plan, that I know will need to be tweeked as time goes on. So yes I want to live my dream and would entertain any advice to help me attain my dream.

We are trying to gather as much information needed as possible. We are moving but would like to do this as well thought out as possible. Thank you for all your help. Mike

Last edited by DiveAloha; 04-14-2013 at 12:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Maui