Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 12:19 AM

2,464 posts, read 6,469,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis s View Post
Alzheimers "desease"is caused by heavy metals buildup in the brain. That's the bottom line.

Why are more young people being diagnosed with it now more than ever. More and more people are being exposed to mercury by eating sushi.

The tuna used to make suchi contains more mercury than the body can clear and mercury will (not may)....... WILL cross the blood/brain barrier and settle in the brain. Once there it is VERY difficult to remove.

STOP eating sushi. It is NOT good for you.
If this is the case, then wouldn't countries like Japan be the world leader in cases with Alzheimers? Or is it...?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2008, 01:36 AM

3,674 posts, read 10,606,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Stop getting vaccinations for your kids, too.
They're still studying the effect of mercury in vaccinations to autism.
Now we have gm foods, the problems will only increase.
An organic vegetarian diet is the way to go. Vegan if at all possible for maximum health benefits.
The preservative in vaccines that are thought to contribute to autism have not been in vaccines for children since 2001 and yet the rates of autism in children born since 2001 has continued to rise. That seems contraindicatory to the argument that vaccinations are a contributing cause of the disease.

In any case the type of mercury present in thimerosal has such a short half life that mass quantities would have to be ingested to enable any measurable buildup. I don't know how you could take that many vaccinations and still have any injectible tissue remaining. I have not heard of any links to Alzheimers from vaccinations in any case.

I would be much more afraid of old epidemics making a comeback in schools where they have been long gone once there are enough unprotected children to permit mass contagion.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:53 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
It's probably the flouride in the water and kids toothpastes, since fluoride contains aluminum*. Why do they put that crap in our water anyway???

*I read this somewhere within the past month. I can't remember where though. Once i find the info, I will post it here if i remember.

Last edited by PinkString; 03-10-2008 at 03:03 AM..

Old 03-10-2008, 07:35 AM

607 posts, read 3,558,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Stop getting vaccinations for your kids, too.
They're still studying the effect of mercury in vaccinations to autism.
Now we have gm foods, the problems will only increase.
An organic vegetarian diet is the way to go. Vegan if at all possible for maximum health benefits.
Absolutly, 50% of the ingredients in most injectable serums in Methyl-mercury used as a preservative. Methyl-mercury is 100 times more dangerous that elimental mercury.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrex62 View Post
The preservative in vaccines that are thought to contribute to autism have not been in vaccines for children since 2001 and yet the rates of autism in children born since 2001 has continued to rise. That seems contraindicatory to the argument that vaccinations are a contributing cause of the disease.

In any case the type of mercury present in thimerosal has such a short half life that mass quantities would have to be ingested to enable any measurable buildup. I don't know how you could take that many vaccinations and still have any injectible tissue remaining. I have not heard of any links to Alzheimers from vaccinations in any case.

I would be much more afraid of old epidemics making a comeback in schools where they have been long gone once there are enough unprotected children to permit mass contagion.
What about the millions of people that get shots for allergies and other so called deseases?

"short half life"??????? if mercury doesn't bind to another element (such as sulfer) and get eliminated immediately it automatically goes to the brain and stays there.
END OF STORY ! !

PS................ a child who is born with autism already has the mercury in it's brain passed on by the mother who had been exposed to this VERY, VERY deadly eliment before or during the pregnancy term.

Old 03-10-2008, 07:43 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,329,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betj123 View Post
My sil (55) was dx'd this past year with Alzheimer's. It's terribly sad, but there is a family history -- however the relatives were much older when they had it. It is quite scary, especially if it is genetic, because that also puts my husband and children at risk.
There is a test that your family can get to see if they are genetically predisposed to early onset alzheimers. Some early onset is inherited-some is environmental. My mom was diagnosed with Alzheimers at 51-she had symptoms that started in her 40's. I have been given the choice of having the test but I am not at the point that I want to do that. Some people like to have the test-others don't-it is a very personal decision.

Nicolem

Last edited by nicolem; 03-10-2008 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 03-10-2008, 08:58 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,625,047 times
Here's a very study out of the ''Journal of Nuclear Medicine'' about researchers across the U.S. and Europe using Pet Scans measuring the Cerebral Metabolic Rate of Glucose in the Brain in Alzheimers, Fronto Temporal Dementia and Dementia and all showed decreased Hypometabolism in the Neuronal activity in the uptake of Glucose (Insulin Resistance).

The researchers noted that a change in diet and exercise can prevent or prolong the signs of Alzheimers and/or Dementia. It seems like as people are becoming Insulin Resistant as this is exploding in the Whole World the more these diseases are exploding in Parallel with them.

PET's Targeted Imaging May Lead To Earlier Diagnosis Of Dementia And Alzheimer's Disease

Old 03-10-2008, 04:08 PM

Insulin resistance is one of the many, many symptoms of mercury poisoning. It is amazing how many so called "diseases" just disappear when mercury is successfully chelated from the body.

Old 03-10-2008, 06:32 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis s View Post
Insulin resistance is one of the many, many symptoms of mercury poisoning. It is amazing how many so called "diseases" just disappear when mercury is successfully chelated from the body.
how does one chelate mercury from the body?

Old 03-10-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Well, a lot of what you say makes sense. I've been wondering whether today's processed foods and the sugars that are in everything (such as high fructose corn syrup) might be contributing to diabetes, esp. as seen in the rise of juvenile diabetes.
I also heard a few months ago that there is virtually no Alzheimer's in India, and researches were interested in finding out why. They were led to some interesting conclusions about curry which is used in Indian cooking.

Studies have found that there is a component of curry spice that removes analoids from the brain cells (I didn't catch the name of this ingredient). Analoid is a protein that is deposited in some people's brain cells that interferes with cell activity and leads to alzheimer's. Researchers have found that the low incidence of alzheimer's in India appears to be related to their consumption of curry spice.
This it it ! ! ! ! ! !................. sulfur! and also selenium. That's how mercury and lead is chelated from the brain. It takes years. I've done it.
I had ADD, autism, Type II diabetes, herniated disks, dementia, Parkinson's, and early stages of alzheimer's.

Last edited by dennis s; 03-10-2008 at 07:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health