Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 01:42 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,209,889 times

Advertisements

Those things are sadly very popular among poor transsexuals, especially in poor countries. They usually get their boobs and rear filled with airplaine oil... many die because of this. This is the first time I see someone using cement for the operation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2011, 05:50 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,486,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyMIA View Post
I doubt the victim actually thought the guy was a doctor. If she did she needs some serious help.
Question is did the victim know the Doctor was a guy?

Old 11-19-2011, 06:12 PM

Doctress

Old 11-19-2011, 10:42 PM

4,836 posts, read 12,020,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
Question is did the victim know the Doctor was a guy?
That is a great question. I saw this on the news and at the end the anchor said oh and he is a man.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:49 PM

Used to be a man.

Old 11-22-2011, 04:02 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,196,973 times
I saw this story come on the news in SC and before they said where it originated I said "Must be Miami!" I swear, I should of been a betting woman!

This type of thing seems to always happen in Miami/SoFLA and honestly, I have absolutely NO compassion for the victims. I don't wish harm on anyone, but they KNOW that what they are doing is illegal. Who practices dentistry out of their home? Who practices medicine out of their home? They KNOW this is wrong, but yet, there's people who come far and wide, not just locals, who will do stupid things like this.

Seriously someone would pay this person to inject them with a butt like that - seriously, that would have been my second clue of not doing this after the first clue of it not being legal! They'll then turn around and try to sue the person that did this to them, of course.

This person who got this done KNEW it was wrong, I'm sure evident by many things, but in the article I read, Woman Gets Cement Injections In Butt: Oneal Ron Morris Charged With Practicing Medicine Without License
Bamford said the victim was reluctant to come forward. She quickly went to two South Florida hospitals due to severe abdominal pain and infected sores on her buttocks accompanied by flu-like symptoms. But she left each time, too embarrassed to tell doctors what she'd done.

Her mother eventually took her to a hospital on Florida's west coast, where alarmed doctors pressed her for information. They alerted the Department of Health.

"The doctors knew no licensed physician in his right mind would ever do this," Bamford said.

I think that both "victim", if you want to call them that, and the so-called "doctor" both need to go to jail. There's laws to abide by that when not followed can land you in jail. I think there should be a law for those who hire and go through with things like this to deter idiots like this girl from doing stupid things like this. I don't know if knowing they could go to jail will make a difference or stop people from doing it, but once done and there's a problem, if the law finds out they used this fakes services, they too should go to jail.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
I saw this story come on the news in SC and before they said where it originated I said "Must be Miami!" I swear, I should of been a betting woman!

This type of thing seems to always happen in Miami/SoFLA and honestly, I have absolutely NO compassion for the victims. I don't wish harm on anyone, but they KNOW that what they are doing is illegal. Who practices dentistry out of their home? Who practices medicine out of their home? They KNOW this is wrong, but yet, there's people who come far and wide, not just locals, who will do stupid things like this.

Seriously someone would pay this person to inject them with a butt like that - seriously, that would have been my second clue of not doing this after the first clue of it not being legal! They'll then turn around and try to sue the person that did this to them, of course.

This person who got this done KNEW it was wrong, I'm sure evident by many things, but in the article I read, Woman Gets Cement Injections In Butt: Oneal Ron Morris Charged With Practicing Medicine Without License
Bamford said the victim was reluctant to come forward. She quickly went to two South Florida hospitals due to severe abdominal pain and infected sores on her buttocks accompanied by flu-like symptoms. But she left each time, too embarrassed to tell doctors what she'd done.

Her mother eventually took her to a hospital on Florida's west coast, where alarmed doctors pressed her for information. They alerted the Department of Health.

"The doctors knew no licensed physician in his right mind would ever do this," Bamford said.

I think that both "victim", if you want to call them that, and the so-called "doctor" both need to go to jail. There's laws to abide by that when not followed can land you in jail. I think there should be a law for those who hire and go through with things like this to deter idiots like this girl from doing stupid things like this. I don't know if knowing they could go to jail will make a difference or stop people from doing it, but once done and there's a problem, if the law finds out they used this fakes services, they too should go to jail.

Just my 2 cents.

The monster was obviously taking advantage of a severe transexual angst. This is very common among poor transexuals in SA who become victims of monsters like that woman. Thing is, sometimes they don't know what chemicals the "doctor" is using on them. The most common case, as I mentioned before, is injecting them with airplane gasoline. Most of the time they tend to explode after a going through too much pressure (like travelling in an airplane per se). The transexual will bleed to death if there is no one to help her out - the boobs/chest are badly severed, it's like being skinned alive.

I don't think the victim should go to jail but should at least be given the right to obtain psychiatric help.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:25 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,196,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
The monster was obviously taking advantage of a severe transexual angst. This is very common among poor transexuals in SA who become victims of monsters like that woman. Thing is, sometimes they don't know what chemicals the "doctor" is using on them. The most common case, as I mentioned before, is injecting them with airplane gasoline. Most of the time they tend to explode after a going through too much pressure (like travelling in an airplane per se). The transexual will bleed to death if there is no one to help her out - the boobs/chest are badly severed, it's like being skinned alive.

I don't think the victim should go to jail but should at least be given the right to obtain psychiatric help.
My son actually did a documentary when he went down to Argentina about this very issue.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:45 AM

Very sad indeed.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:37 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,773,506 times
And I cannot even get fix-a-flat to stop that stubborn leak in the bobcat tire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami