Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 02:49 PM

152 posts, read 572,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiami View Post
it is sad that you all love miami but without spanish people who built miami.
very sad and racist. miami is so beautiful because spanish people built this city. if you do not like move to Boston or north carolina, there are enough rednecks there

Maybe you can't read english very well: I said Miami was great in the 1920's, 30's and 40's, that is before the hispanic invasion.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:53 PM

152 posts, read 572,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Vice View Post
Another worthless thread. Look closely at the crime stats or the jail intake and you'll realize that these "third world spanish speakers", aren't the only ones ruining Miami. You want Miami to look as it did in the 20's, 30's and 40's. I got news for you. It isn't ever going to happen and the U.S. will continue to grow with many immigrants from all over. It will never be the way it was 30+ years ago, and will only get worse. In 30 years from now if the world is still around, this will be a completely different place. It's very sad, but inevitable.
Come to Chicago: THAS IS A REAL MULTI CULTURAL AND DIVERSE CITY!! With all the races and cultures of the world all integrated into one society. This is America!! People from all places who blend together regardless or where they're coming from!! Miami is not even close to this concept, it's rather the opposite!!

Old 09-11-2007, 03:17 PM

2,227 posts, read 8,215,703 times
"Where I've been in NC the redneck WHITE ANGLOS are far worse than many of the Hispanics I have encountered in South FL."

what do you mean by far worse?

Old 09-11-2007, 08:50 PM

564 posts, read 1,727,141 times
Having been to Miami a few times for vacation, I'd say based on observations that the Spanish/Hispanic culture is an important part of the city. When they leave (it'll never happen) the city will die.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:14 PM

2,227 posts, read 8,215,703 times
or perhaps some folks may actually consider returning to miami?

Old 09-11-2007, 09:42 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,164,292 times
Get back on topic and stay away from bashing and racist comments or this one gets closed...

Old 09-12-2007, 08:03 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,754,889 times
The extreme differences between incomes and property values will assure that Miami never gets back to the first world. There is nothing racist about this, just plain economics. High property values cause high taxes, limited incomes are stretched. Miami is segreagated by income levels, that's all.

Old 09-12-2007, 01:37 PM

3,770 posts, read 10,577,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabry76 View Post
I think Miami would have great potential for being one of the greatest cities in the country if only it didn't fall in the hands of the south-american-spanish-speaking-third-world hell pit. We should all wish that real Americans and integrated immigrants from all over the world (latinos are more than welcome if they are integrated and speak english) would fight to get Miami out of the dump where it ended up and restore the beauty and the magic that this city had in the 1920's, 30's and 40's. Let's bring Miami back to the U.S.A., force the people who don't want to assimilate, learn english and live by the rules of a civiliazed society to go back to their countries. Let's bring back to Miami american money, american companies and most of all american people!!
The last time I looked on the Miami Wachovia Cam,the American flag was still waving and flying above the city making it part of the United States. Miami is still a great city and if anybody has a vetch about who should be in this country, it should be the native American Indians.

Old 09-12-2007, 02:28 PM

58 posts, read 228,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabry76 View Post
Maybe you can't read english very well: I said Miami was great in the 1920's, 30's and 40's, that is before the hispanic invasion.
It is interesting that others find Gabry to be a racist as well. The funny thing is that Gabry is not even American but rather from Italy. He is a guest in a foreign country and can find nothing better to do with his free time than to bash Miami, the first town that adopted him. If Gabry does not like Miami, then why doesn't he just go to the Chicago boards and stay there? I can't believe that he continues to visit this section of the forum with his ignorant and racist views. Gabry should worry about his own country, whose government is giving out passports to people whose ancestors left Italy generations ago. These people are not even required to speak Italian to obtain citizenship, much less learn the country's history. In fact, most of them do not even end up living in Italy. Gabry should spend time teaching those people Italian rather than pestering us with his hypocrisy.

Old 09-12-2007, 02:53 PM

1,236 posts, read 4,048,960 times
Count me in as one who left - after 35 years in Coral Gables, and moved as far away as possible 3,000 miles to the beautiful state of Oregon. I left behind all the rude people, road rage, noise, pollution, people who refused to speak English, high crime. It makes me sad to remember how paradise changed in 1980. It is what it is!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami