Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 08:36 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,754,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
Looks like your meteorological forecasting is on a par with your economic forecasts.

After a rainy Saturday in South Florida, residents can expect more of the same into the holiday week.
Heavy rainfall will continue throughout Sunday, according to a Hazardous Weather Outlook alert from the National Weather Service. Thunderstorms and street flooding are also possible.

Low temperatures during the week will likely dip into the mid-60s, and highs are expected to average in the mid 70s before Thanksgiving.

Read more here: Heavy rain portends thunderstorms, flooding for South Florida | Miami Herald
Believe it or not I was in Miami yesterday and did not encounter one raindrop. The Kendall and Homestead area where I was experienced no rain at all, look it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2015, 06:52 AM

4,222 posts, read 4,745,158 times
So...looks like the OP should be in Miami by now.

Anyone care to share how the weather has been around South Beach for the past 2-3 days?

Old 11-26-2015, 04:41 PM

167 posts, read 195,684 times
I'm loving it so far. I'm glad I went. I was skeptical on tuesday when I went to the beach. It was really windy and not much sunshine. But we forced ourselves to swim no matter what the next day and it was awesome. The water was really warm, the sky was little less cloudy and I had a great time. Seems like every day the weather gets a little bit better because today was fantastic. I really like Miami Beach because its an actual city with apartments everywhere (its not a real city if there are houses) and with people walking around on the sidewalks. I'm originally from Poland and was extremely disappointed with California when I first started living there. Miami is everything I thought California would be before I moved there.

Old 11-27-2015, 12:57 PM

5,023 posts, read 7,450,618 times
Glad you're enjoying yourself!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami