Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2016, 02:55 PM

471 posts, read 621,801 times

Advertisements

Hispanic is an ethnic group.
Most hispanics in Miami are more European blooded than Miami's few "Anglo Saxons" LOL..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 11:51 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,758,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDreem View Post
My black Puerto Rican friend in LA has a blonde blue-eyed Argentinian girlfriend (think Liz Solari), and I do not think that would happen in Miami.
That's true, you wouldn't see that in Miami. But I think it has more to do with how you carry yourself and how you comport yourself. It may not necessarily be because of racism or because of "sticking with your own kind". To use this example above, a lot of Puerto Ricans in Miami tend be...ghetto. Would a person like that be appealing to some white Argentinian? More than likely not.

Old 04-15-2016, 10:06 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,699,775 times
Hispanics are the most racist in Miami. Lets call it like it is, everybody. . .

Old 04-16-2016, 11:23 AM

683 posts, read 854,423 times
Interracial dating has never been a problem for me when I lived in South FL. But I didn't date white women. Not my type. Primarily Latin and Caribbean women. The only real racists in Miami are Cubans. I never was attracted to them either. Well the Mulatto and black ones were beautiful, but they are very rare to see.

Old 04-16-2016, 11:26 AM

683 posts, read 854,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
Cubans are the most racist in Miami. Lets call it like it is, everybody. . .
Fixed. You are so wrong with your original quote. This is coming from a non Hispanic/Latin man.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:20 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,497,048 times
Quote:
Why? because we tend to stick within our own culture? Please....

Old 04-20-2016, 11:30 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,975,106 times
On a recent trip to Miami, I was duly impressed with the white looking Latino women----these must be the Argentinian women mentioned here. They look very Caucasian and really hot---but spoke Spanish. They must be the upper-crust of their South American countries.

Old 04-20-2016, 07:54 PM

798 posts, read 1,461,625 times
Default Sometimes It is not about racism

Quote:
but culture and class. For example a lot of friends, who are a mix of Argentinians, Venezuelans, etc would NEVER date or befriend a Cuban simply because it is considered very déclassé EVEN if they are rich. They take very care of never invite them to their social events. And I think they do the same thing but for different purposes since they think they are "European" which is pretty funny considering their real roots. Even though I have had to go to certain Cuban parties because of my job but I never pick any food there since I have a sensitive stomach.

Old 04-21-2016, 02:14 AM

14 posts, read 23,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
On a recent trip to Miami, I was duly impressed with the white looking Latino women----these must be the Argentinian women mentioned here. They look very Caucasian and really hot---but spoke Spanish. They must be the upper-crust of their South American countries.
That is why if you are a white Latino male you must come to Miami, as that is the only place to find females like that in both quantity and quality. In LA I will run across them, but they tend to be visiting models only here for work and then off to another city. It is hard to go somewhere in LA, and know you can meet the Euro Latin women. I met my first Gaucha at the Epic Hotel.

Old 04-21-2016, 06:21 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,975,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDreem View Post
That is why if you are a white Latino male you must come to Miami, as that is the only place to find females like that in both quantity and quality. In LA I will run across them, but they tend to be visiting models only here for work and then off to another city. It is hard to go somewhere in LA, and know you can meet the Euro Latin women. I met my first Gaucha at the Epic Hotel.
FYI: the bayside restaurant at the Standard Hotel was thick with these white Latino women during happy hour. They were smoking hot---I think a young buck has got to have some serious game to bag these young lassies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami