Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 08:03 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Will you roll your eyes when you meet your Maker?
If my "maker" were judgmental & petty enough to care if gay people marry each other, yes I probably would give a .

P.S. I have rolled my eyes at my maker - my MOTHER - more than once, especially as a teenager. She doesn't appreciate that too much, lol.

Last edited by gizmo980; 04-25-2013 at 08:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2013, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Just like so many people are leaving the freaks in California, eh?
Actually they're not, but thanks for playing!

The population in California went UP by 2.1% from 2010-2012, which is a higher population growth than US averages (1.7%) in that time... but I guess facts are for schmucks: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06000.html

Old 04-26-2013, 07:42 AM

159 posts, read 263,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Actually they're not, but thanks for playing!

The population in California went UP by 2.1% from 2010-2012, which is a higher population growth than US averages (1.7%) in that time... but I guess facts are for schmucks: California QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
Yes, are counting the millions of illegals, since they get California tax payers money for being on welfare, I would think they are part of the Census TOO!!!!!!!!!!

needed to share this also, credits go to the original posters and etc....

Effective Jan 1, 2013, aspirin will be taxed under the
Obama-Care program.
The explanation was that they are white and work. No
other reason was given!

I got facts also from the Census...

More people moved out of California in 2011 than moved in, according to the latest report from the U.S. Census Bureau, signaling that the Democrat-run state’s economic woes continue to drive residents away.
Most statisticians attribute California’s net loss of 100,000 people last year to its high cost of living, increased population density and troubling unemployment rate.
The widening middle class in Mexico is also encouraging some immigrants to remain in that country instead of moving to California.

Texas — home to lower taxes, less regulation and what the Manhattan Institute calls a “labor pool with the right skills at the right price” — is one of the most attractive destinations for companies departing from California, according to the Census Bureau.
California has been hemorrhaging residents since 2005, but some experts say good news is on the horizon.

There you go straight from the FACT source U.S. Census Bureau and not something you can argue against!!!!!!!!

Old 04-26-2013, 12:41 PM

Are "illegals" not people too? I said our population had grown, I never claimed it was only thanks to people YOU have deemed worthy. And this is precisely why I love Californians (in general), as we don't draw lines between good & bad humans based solely on where they were born.

P.S. The population has grown by over 2%, so that couldn't POSSIBLY be all illegal immigration - and fyi, they only qualify for welfare if their child/ren were born in the US.

P.P.S. We were under "Republican Rule" from 2003-2011, LOL.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:39 PM

9,532 posts, read 16,522,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
Wow, 8,000 people in the county. Maybe it is not so much that the people are against Gay's as Gay People just do not want to live in that little place. I mean, do they even have dance clubs there? What do they have that would be any fun? I am not gay and doubt that I would want to live there. Nothin goin on.

Probably so, but there isn't a hell of a lot going on in Surprise AZ either.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:24 PM

217 posts, read 313,350 times
A lor of people would kill to move away from their states and come to California, but they cant, simply because CA its way too expensive.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:25 AM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insane4madonna View Post
A lor of people would kill to move away from their states and come to California, but they cant, simply because CA its way too expensive.
That, and the fact that California ranks 4th highest in unemployment.
http://http://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

Old 04-27-2013, 11:36 AM

4,574 posts, read 7,502,228 times
Quote:
Will you roll your eyes when you meet your Maker?
Cuz he ain't real?

Old 04-28-2013, 08:26 AM

2,987 posts, read 10,137,667 times
I love this, the backwater bigots can see that the writing on the wall. Only in a place like this county can they still get away with their prejudices. There is no hope for these self-righteous and ignorant people, and not just the ones in the video but some of the people commenting on here (the backwater keyboard gangsters). Their days are numbered, society has evolved and they have done the opposite, going back in time, clinging to their bibles and antiquated stereotypes. Essentially these trolls only have the anonymous internet forums and rural counties at this point where they can spew their hate and not become the victims of the violance and hate that they have traditionally doled out.

Old 04-28-2013, 08:26 AM

3,816 posts, read 6,448,982 times
This thread is intentionally incendiary, and I'm so sick of people pushing this gay agenda onto the rest of society that I can't stand it anymore.

Let's say there are actually no gays living in this county. SO WHAT? You deduce that the people who do live there are automatically bigoted, hateful, religious zealots because there aren't any gays living amongst them? That IS the goal of this thread, right? To further your cause by demonizing innocent folks who are just living their lives and minding their own business?

Sick of it all, and especially sick of people posting this garbage because they have nothing better to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi