Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Mitsubishi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2016, 08:56 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,671,285 times

Advertisements

I need a new set of tire for my Mitsubishi Montero - it's 4 cylinder, not 4 wheel/not off road. Just an everyday car/SUV.

It's has Continental tires right now that are great, just need to replace. The tires are quiet, handle well, grip well for fast stops.
Having a hard time finding these tires would prefer to purchase from tire shop rather than online having shipped, etc.
If I can't find Continental than something similar.

What I'm finding in researching are a variety of things -

- Michelin Defender was recommended, however, after reading many reviews on different sites - Many reviews said the tires were really noisy and rumbly. Don't want that.

- Bridgestone Dueller Alenza - Many reviews said that the car hydroplane easily and noticeable. Also, many reviews said it just didn't wear well.

- Goodyear Wrangler - Many reviews said the sidewalls started cracking and falling off after short time.

Want quiet and durable tires.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Mitsubishi