Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 12:42 PM

19,786 posts, read 22,688,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
(CNN) -- A man trying to create a Bigfoot hoax on a highway died after being hit by two cars, officials in Montana said.
Randy Lee Tenley dressed in a Ghillie suit -- camouflage designed to resemble heavy foliage -- and stepped out onto Highway 93 Sunday night, officials said.
"He probably would not have been very easy to see at all," said Jim Schneider, a state trooper.
A 15-year-old girl hit him with her car, another car swerved, and a third car driven by a 17-year-old ran him over, CNN affiliate KECI reported.
Tenley was "well into the driving lane," and according to his companions he was "attempting to incite a sighting of Bigfoot -- to make people think they had seen a Sasquatch," Schneider said in the KECI report.
But authorities received no calls from drivers thinking they had seen Bigfoot, the station reported.
Officials with Montana Highway Patrol District 6, which includes Flathead County where the incident took place, could not be reached for comment Tuesday morning.
Bigfoot hoax ends in death, authorities say - CNN.com

I just can't muster the right words to describe how I feel about this. Darwinism? Poetic justice?.. I feel bad for the drivers though- man what a thing to have happen- I creamed Bigfoot!

Unbelievable, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 07:53 PM

82 posts, read 200,806 times
And the saga migrates eastward...

Old 08-28-2012, 10:36 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,377,352 times
Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 08-29-2012, 04:18 PM

5,465 posts, read 8,186,337 times

Bigfoot hoax goes horribly wrong, impersonator killed - YouTube

Old 09-02-2012, 11:55 AM

125 posts, read 331,786 times
I heard Randy Lee was actually wearing Gaultier and was run over on-purpose for being so 1998.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:27 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,303,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Bigfoot hoax ends in death, authorities say - CNN.com

I just can't muster the right words to describe how I feel about this. Darwinism? Poetic justice?.. I feel bad for the drivers though- man what a thing to have happen- I creamed Bigfoot!

Unbelievable, lol.
Feel bad for the drivers is right ! Those YOUNG girls have to go through the rest of their lives dealing with the fact that they killed someone....... no matter it wasn't their fault or not. That's a tough thing to deal live with just starting out in life. A buddy of mine killed someone in a stupid accident a number of years ago, he still has a hard time dealing with it some days. And he was no where near as young as the two that turned Sasquatch into Sas-squoosh......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana