Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Motorcycles, Scooters, ATVs, Boats, Watercrafts, Snowmobiles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2009, 11:19 AM

2,080 posts, read 3,924,060 times

Advertisements

What does everybody think about these guys V-Force Customs - Home
? Will OCC crush them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2009, 04:12 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Their bikes look slicker than the OCC bikes i've seen but people like to buy names so who knows, i think in todays econocmy these bikes are going to be a luxury many can't afford and a buisness like this is a big risk, best wishes for them they were always my favorites.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:14 AM

2,080 posts, read 3,924,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Their bikes look slicker than the OCC bikes i've seen but people like to buy names so who knows, i think in todays econocmy these bikes are going to be a luxury many can't afford and a buisness like this is a big risk, best wishes for them they were always my favorites.
You're not kidding about the risk! Right now isn't the time to be building high end choppers and hoping to sell them to the masses. I wish them well, but I suspect skilled guys like them will land on their feet in any event.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:55 PM

995 posts, read 2,728,589 times
Just so you guys/gals know. Vinny who use to work for OCC owns this shop. I haven't seen it, but it's like 5 minutes from my house. Ok ignore my comment. Just checked the link and guess who's face popped up. =)

Old 03-25-2009, 04:36 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,355,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelazyone View Post
Just so you guys/gals know. Vinny who use to work for OCC owns this shop. I haven't seen it, but it's like 5 minutes from my house. Ok ignore my comment. Just checked the link and guess who's face popped up. =)
I never thought Vinny got the credit he deserved on the show, I remember one bike that he had a lot on input in but got no credit for, he didn't even get on stage and it looked like it hurt him. maybe they can make it work in todays economy.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:
I never thought Vinny got the credit he deserved on the show, I remember one bike that he had a lot on input in but got no credit for, he didn't even get on stage and it looked like it hurt him. maybe they can make it work in todays economy.
He's not the only one to leave. One of the orignal of occ members left early on. Not sure of his first name, but he opened a shop in newburgh, ny called D's cycles.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I see these guys from time to time. Nobody really pays any mind to them. Mickey hangs out @ this place called Union house in my village and he's the only fat ape to cruise around town on a scooter.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,199 times
I agree Vinnie never got the credit he should have but all he did was ***** about Jr. and always having him and Rick do alot of the work.Now he is going to work for Jr. and I think Jr.'s head is as big as ever and Vinnie will regret the move,he should just put all his attention to his business so he can be a success unless he is failing as an owner...Hope he does well..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Motorcycles, Scooters, ATVs, Boats, Watercrafts, Snowmobiles