Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 05:09 PM

2 posts, read 5,565 times

Advertisements

"A rogue former US Special forces operative is aiding terrorists to carry out acts against the West; however, it's unclear where the man's loyalties lie...."

NOW HOW GREAT DOES THIS PLOT SOUND??

i just saw the trailer for the Traitor and Don Cheadle is in it! Guy Pearce stars along side him, and i think this movie looks amazing.

From the looks of the trailer it looks like its got a some pretty awesome action sequences as well.

I went to the website site is opens august 27...less than 2 weeks till DOn hits the big screen again.

If you havent seen the trailer, you should check it out: [url=http://traitor-themovie.com/]TRAITOR[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 08:56 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,764 times
Does sound pretty good.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:02 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,235,190 times
If Don Cheadle's role in Traitor is only 1/2 as good as his role in Hotel Rwanda and the story is of 1/2 the quality as that of Memento I certainly will watch it.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:38 PM

2,080 posts, read 6,939,753 times
Posted the trailer a month ago. Sorry!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/celeb...r-trailer.html

Old 09-02-2008, 08:52 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,649,051 times
Default Traitor

Anyone else see this movie over the weekend? We thought it was pretty good. If you ever saw the "Sleeper Cell" miniseries on Showtime, you would definitely like this movie.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:16 AM

3,010 posts, read 6,308,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
Anyone else see this movie over the weekend? We thought it was pretty good. If you ever saw the "Sleeper Cell" miniseries on Showtime, you would definitely like this movie.
Not yet, but am definitely going to see it this coming weekend. It's on my "list" of movies to see this fall, among them Righteous Kill and Lakeview Terrace.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:00 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,850,710 times
Default Saw "Traitor" today, great

I've been a fan of Don Cheadle ever since I saw him in "Devil In A Blue Dress" and I can honestly say that he never disappoints.

Also had some great previews because from now until the end of the year is when the "good stuff" all gets released.

Has anyone else seen it?

Any other Don Cheadle fans?

golfgod

Old 01-21-2009, 06:47 AM

4,079 posts, read 10,397,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
I've been a fan of Don Cheadle ever since I saw him in "Devil In A Blue Dress" and I can honestly say that he never disappoints.

Also had some great previews because from now until the end of the year is when the "good stuff" all gets released.

Has anyone else seen it?

golfgod
Im probably a little late, but I watched the movie the other day- I thought the movie was decent with another fine job by Cheadle. I however had a problem with the ending when all of the terrorist were on the bus and the bus exploded- Was the bus driver a terrorist- he seemed unaware of what was going on? but then again that was one of the things that Samir (Cheadle) had problems with- sometimes good people die when you're trying to do good. I also wanted to know did the FBI ever find their leak? The FBI infomaton acquired by the leak seemed to be more CIA info than FBI. TRAITOR 8/10

Old 01-21-2009, 09:57 AM

638 posts, read 1,918,603 times
We saw the movie about 2 months ago and it was GREAT. Kept you guess as to his role and then it was like a lightbulb went off.

This was most definitely a keeper in a DVD collection. REcommended it to my folks

Old 01-21-2009, 10:21 AM

2,521 posts, read 2,350,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post

Has anyone else seen it?

golfgod
The film that hooked me on Cheadle was "Rebound: The Legend of Earl 'The Goat' Manigault". He's an amazing actor.

Hotel Rwanda was great too. This movie was okay, but the writing was a bit suspect and I was not a huge fan of the direction, but it was still fun to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies