Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2011, 05:43 AM

638 posts, read 16,523,421 times

Advertisements

I am sorry I just cant even say anything---I'm just too blissed out! But you know what I gotta admit---I went over to Religion and Philosophy---whoa wait a minute I'm getting a rush----talk to you about it later!

I get it! why that dude Sanford & Sons would say I'm coming! I forgot his wife's name and ---like Lucille or Elizabeth or something--- but I do know how he was feeling---been doing a lot better with hardly cussing lately! Another good thing happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphigeneia View Post
~ diving seagulls... skipping pebbles... spellbound ~

Pelicans at Sunrise in Mexico

pelicans at sunrise in mexico - YouTube

~ forever candy hearts.... dream lover... stargazing ~

Frank Sinatra - Always

Frank Sinatra - Always - YouTube

~ game practice... varsity jacket... bobby socks ~

Ricky Nelson - Young Emotions

Ricky Nelson Young Emotions - YouTube

~ waiting at the window... porch light... peeking siblings ~

Gale Storm - Teen Age Prayer

Gale Storm - Teen Age Prayer (1955) - YouTube

~ anticipation.... cheek to cheek... starlight kisses ~

Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender

Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender - YouTube

~ dream boat... pillow boyfriends... heart's delight ~

Ricky Nelson - I Will Follow You

Ricky Nelson ~ I Will Follow You (MV) - YouTube

~ quiet joy... rushing waves... enchantment ~

Lanikai Beach Sunrise

Lanikai Beach Sunrise - YouTube

Old 09-02-2011, 05:49 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,705 times

Charlie Daniels Band - Simple Man - YouTube

Old 09-02-2011, 05:53 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
It's just about dawn--- I'm writing to my girlfriend, feeling soft like how morning feels flower colors.

I gotta say thanks again to my anonymous helper rep person--- you know I feel like it is a Mom and I want to say she gave me some good advice.

It is so good I want everyone to see it---watch your language, hold open doors, please and thank you, let your actions do some talking for you, ask about his first car, their first date, do they have a "song"

Each one of these ideas is AWESOME!! I am gonna do all of them!

I bet every body who been in love with a song or I mean had a love song when they were in love remembers the song! I know Nomadicus says he remembers dancing and stuff with certain songs. Here's one I already like!

Nat King Cole- Around The World

NAT KING COLE - Around The World - YouTube
there is always a song...

This is my favourite Nat King Cole song.... Some people, are just... Unforgettable... and dancing with that person... is just magical

Nat King Cole - Unforgettable - Lyrics (Official) - YouTube

Old 09-02-2011, 06:32 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,705 times
Saddest video and song, ever.

Brad Paisley - Whiskey Lullaby ft. Alison Krauss - YouTube

Old 09-02-2011, 06:40 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,971 times
Default Ofra Haza - Love Song (Halev Remix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

This is my favourite Nat King Cole song.... Some people, are just... Unforgettable... and dancing with that person... is just magical

*Grinning...Pulling Her to Me a Moment for a slow 2 step waltz then Winks at Klysm*

Stay the course regarding Your Sweety Kylsm...But excuse Us Tonight (or rather Your morning)...We have a Function to attend...Good Night Good People. *Smiling as she kisses My hurt fingers...HA!*

Darling...

Ofra Haza - Love Song (Halev Remix)

Ofra Haza - Love Song (Halev Remix) - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 09-02-2011, 06:46 AM

Default Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post

Oh my Gawd! Oh I am melted! This is SO awESOME I mEsSED UP MY CAPS LOCK!
Ms. Artemis Agrotera you are so beautiful and sweet to share about that song and the dancing magical! I will never forget this at all! Ever!
I wish I had a photo of this minute!

and I will find a song for me and my girlfriend that is magic for dancing too!

Nat King Cole - When I Fall in Love

Nat King Cole sings "When I Fall in Love" - YouTube

Thank you a million time Ms. Ma'am Artemis Agrotera---hope I am speaking proper---I will never forget you!

Old 09-02-2011, 06:58 AM

1,095 posts, read 1,146,293 times

Eagles - One Of These Nights (HQ Sound) - YouTube

Old 09-02-2011, 07:09 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,971 times
Default Ella Fitzgerald - Skylark

*Shake head chuckling...head Our Young lover back over to the Puppy Love section of Love school with a Fond Heart*

Yes Goddess Artemis Agrotera has that affect on vibes from pure emotional realms.

A beautiful stage Kylsm...drink of it deep remembering every single droplet that graces your throat, inspire Your heart Soarings and waters the flowers of Your tears that will surely come...

As to Keats? Take a look at Endymion! That WILL rival the Beatles maybe and put You in good stead with any Victorian Gathering. A couple lines Maybe?...

*Gentle fussing in the background* Goddess Artemis Agrotera thinks unkindly of Me typing and I've not wish Her a sour mood so I'll admit 50s are not My Forte; however I'm willing to learn.

With that in Mind...and since You're lonely for company, imagine Me sitting at Your feet with notebook in hand taking notes from You...it can be a sorrowful state to be thrust into pioneering mode unknowingly or... exciting, depending on Your point of View.

Ella Fitzgerald - Skylark

The Skylark - YouTube

Darling? * whisper...she's annoyed at Me now, Ha!...Stride over, lowers, lifts Her unexpectedly as She squeals...Soars...a slow twirling river of lights...

Rainbow hues merges with roving beams in the air...flowerbeds...a profusion of colours emanating a buoyancy and refreshing uplifting energy for those Hearts of like attraction...various isles of crystal waters and trees of perfect shades of greenery dot the scenery*

Couples glide as One as Their Feelings take shape reflecting only those twin Souls blending colours and imaginings...

Contentment.

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 09-02-2011 at 08:04 AM..

Old 09-02-2011, 07:31 AM

KnightShadow MY student?? It's a DEAL!!! ROFL!! I'll get with Endymion and check it out
I got some time then I've got some finishing touches to put on the flower planter.

I gotta tell you about things that been happening that makes me think I better look around here and check out other things---even though some things freak me out---a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I'm not religious and I'm not sure how I got to the religion and philosophy section and I was so full of love for my girlfriend and I went higher and higher---

Then I went back to see BigSwede again where folks were saying Grats and saw Beretta who I've had a crush on since Day 1 here---not one that will mess me up with my girlfriend---but she is AWESOME and helped me out of trouble. I started out here in deep trouble if you get my meaning and she was like the super rescuer!

Here I'm at just full of love and dreaming about love---I'm not even sure all I was feeling and though I'm afraid of Christians mostly, cause of they being harsh in my life --long story---I'm not going to lie to you ---I heard this little girl voice---and it was amazing I could FEEL that little kid! I bust out crying and I don't know why I did! Bawling like a baby! In real life, religious people scare the you know what outta me, but I'm not scared of kids and she sang right smack into my heart I--- right smack into my feelings ! I ain't never thought about religion in a serious way ever! but I was like a rocket outta the regular way of feeling! I felt like I knew the words to the song and the feelings of the song too---and her beautiful voice! Wow!

Part of how a gentleman acts is polite and I'm saying Thank you Ms. Beretta for that girl singing that awesome song.

I don't know but listening to that little girl and being so knocked out by that experience---I'm thinking I might could be listening to some of the more religious songs folks round here sharing---I keep thinking about this. I was crying not just wipe away tears--I was flooding! And weird was the folks in my house didn't even come into the room to check on me---even with loud sobs.

I'm wondering does stuff like this sh(practice pracice---emotional moments like that) does this happen to other people when they get in love? It was not about anything! It was like I couldn't stop myself---it hit hard outta nowhere with her voice singing---just thinking about it again makes my heart beat fast---right now.

Feeling my girlfriend now and getting that drunk feeling! I gotta finish the planter and don't want to mess up handling any tools---but this was weird different I mean--unusual and powerful.

Last edited by Klysm; 09-02-2011 at 08:04 AM..

Old 09-02-2011, 10:01 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,637,002 times

STATLER BROTHERS 2002 - ELIZABETH.mpg - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music