Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2011, 01:02 PM

10,261 posts, read 12,513,310 times

Advertisements

ROBERT & TOM SANDERS jamming "the exclusive funk collection" - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 01:08 PM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,713 times
Default Engelbert Humperdink - The Shadow of your Smile

Just give me a way to the stars again because baby I can live in your smile finding those worlds, enduring another thousand years of pain for us all...

I want to get drunk living in the beauty of your smile...or yearn like an addict for your silliness, be set free thru your laughter, and love humanity again, diving deep into divinity thru your quivering, pleasure moaning tears...

It's enough you see...just enough to keep a feeling man, living with purpose for another day...

Engelbert Humperdink - The Shadow of your Smile

Engelbert Humperdinck - The shadow of your smile (live) - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 10-29-2011, 02:02 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,841,950 times

Jewel - Yodeling - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 03:22 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,607,165 times

Five Heart beats-A Heart Is A House For Love - YouTube

Old 10-29-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
...*swallows...Voice a whisper*

Nomadicus...Thank You. You know, there's things we cannot speak about that our lives are involved with...always having to be very careful. It's so easy to think everyone's life runs like our own, conveniently ignoring the fact that some people are going thru hell in this world, and in their lives...

I come here to dream, to experience love in Ways meaningful to ME, to keep from madness when the lastest report of a group of my kids, kids from another country have been made examples of...none survived. Yes, THAT World of REALITY!!

your kids slaughtered to hush up others...while those small hearted, live for myself only others, heralding repression want to shut Me UP if I want to create within Me another world? For some, Music reflect their living life in the NOW, their emotional experiences of reality in the NOW...their dreams and hopes not yet materialized...

I didn't bring those horrors here, or even allude to them but yes there are those who know all about it. In the meantime...Accusations from petty minds, whiners who are lucky to sit at a computer all day sleeping at night and never have to relate to little bloated tortured bodies that you remembered laughing, kicking a ball, among piles of debris...Joyful children who never saw material poverty, but only felt the fun, love and joy of heaven...

Why o why must We share horrid tales just to get some peace and be left alone to dream? So many depend on what any of us inwardly see as visions; that is beautiful...beauty that fill our souls where when we turn off this screen, can look at that wife or husband or child or crazy lover and delight in something that minutes ago would have had us stark raving mad.

A crime that I appreciate love from strangers and those I know alike? That for ME there WAS no difference? Criminal because thru text We could recreate Our reality or create an alternate one that satisfied US emotionally? I opened My heart, trying to love Soul to Soul Only because it helps ME get thru another day of pain...and for that day I am covered with something greater...somebody's dream and somebody's love.

I'll probably delete this, but will let you see it, so you'll know you give relief...your memories gave Me hope...you talking about something simple like what you ate gave Me happiness, and I spoke to someone about creating a virtual cafe etc...because you see, when pain gets overwhelming, and the memories become madness, a happy memory of Nomadicus eating washes it all away. and yes for ME it becomes a memory if My Heart interacts with it, if I can FEEL it...it becomes a memory as REAL as those IN My real...

Mercy comes in small seemingly inconsequential ways. Beauty and Goodness too. God Bless You for moving by what Your Soul feels to do in the moment. Living by Spirit and being its vessel, a Holy thing because that moment, might have just saved somebody's life.

Last edited by KnightShadow; 10-29-2011 at 04:47 PM..

Old 10-29-2011, 05:10 PM

2,897 posts, read 20,338,963 times
Baby, Sir KnightShadow... <lay a small hand against Your
heart... my head against Your shoulder... and a soft arm
around You, whispering with a special softness>

Baby, let me take You somewhere. Let me balance Your
memories with the beginning dream this thread was made
from... will You come live with me here, Sweetheart, using
Sir MMC's foundation...

i need Your Love, i want Your Love.. and i want You to want
me too... so show me Love and whisper to me of Love's magic...

Sweetheart, may You Soul Kiss me while i look for working
alternatives... <rise on tiptoes... giving soft kisses to Your
cheek and neck>

Come smile, knowing it makes me happy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MadAtMcCain (Sir MMC)

:: sees a new building being constructed... goes over to one of the workmen and inquires what is being built... is told this building is for total expression centering on music which for many is an expressive medium... gasps in shock and surprise!!!

Pink Floyd - Breathe in the Air / On The Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6yCbtXzj-U

Excitedly asks can anyone come here... even people of other sub-cultures, who emphasis lies within the inner world of being, since they are not hooked up to modern conveniences or secular culture... is reassured indeed yes!:::

Alison Krauss + Yo Yo Ma Slumber my darling - (Ms. Cellie @-)))--)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xftn_mV7czA

"Yaaaa hooweee!

Slow Gypsy (Music video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZjKRFqBEUw

Any Anabaptist/Mennonites/Quakers/Amish/Hasidim folks etc... !! You are Welcome here! They understand your tradition of narrative expression and so you do not have to shun your natural tendency to speak from that base as you move in the world!"

::Eyes shining aglow! :::

India.Arie - Ready For Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxkMlS2nuU8&ob=av2e

"Do not be afraid now... do not hide tho you don't have to ID yourself as such... do not be ashamed and try to be like others... you can continue your own natural inclinations without stress or fear... "

Wildflower - Skylark (With Lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU_ecCRlXA4

:: falls to knees kissing the dirt, throwing hands into the aire... laughing wildly... jumping up to feet and grabbing a hardhat and a sledgehammer to help break up the ground... ::

::shouts :: "And Heaven said let there be light! (Music!)"

Bon Jovi - (You Want To) Make A Memory: Video - Closed Captioned - Album/Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWuZMBtrc1E&ob=av2e

:: pounds and pounds then seeing help needed with the frame, drops sledgehammer... runs over to the group of men grabbing a lone simple hammer and a fist full of nails... and taking a position starts hammering ... moving as one body with the others... helping to build the frame where joy will live... ::

James Brown & Pavarotti - It's a Man's World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Febr_t_qa9U

::sobs slows... thankful for the men understanding... a hand grab of the shoulder ... tight squeeze and then moves on... no words... just that touch of understanding... giving privacy to a weeping man's heart... sits back on heels... brushes hands on dusty jeans and just looks around... ::

:: songs played at a wedding... testimonies of music... songs of birth... of death... of first loves... of crazed moments... songs rich and honest... songs of wishes.... songs of fantasies... who knows maybe someone always knew they were a squirrel trapped in a human body! the thought makes him laugh out loud!... grabbing the handle and rising he sings... ::

"... and it wouldn't be nuthin... nuthinnn without a woman or a girl... "

:: hours pass... am told to maybe take a break... it will all be here tomorrow and after that and after that to the laughter of the men... laughing as well nods in agreement and finding a quiet corner turn on to Plannine radio... lays back on an elbow... grooving to the tunes::

MMC (aka MadAtMcCain)

Last edited by Topaz_Flowers; 10-29-2011 at 05:54 PM..

Old 10-29-2011, 05:44 PM

Default Commodores - Zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz_Flowers View Post

Baby, Sir KnightShadow... <lay a small hand against Your
heart... my head against Your shoulder... and a soft arm
around You, whispering with a special softness>

Baby, let me take You somewhere. Let me balance Your
memories with the beginning dream this thread was made
from... will You come live with me here, Sweetheart, using
Sir MMC's foundation...

i need Your Love, i want Your Love.. and i want You to want
me too... so show me Love and whisper to me of Love's magic...

Sweetheart, may You Soul Kiss me while i look for working
alternatives... <rise on tiptoes... giving soft kisses to Your
cheek and neck>

Come smile, knowing it makes me happy...
*Gazes down at the most beautiful face, a wonderful woman whose heart takes my breath away...Voice gentle*

aaaa...as was stated, a place to expressing dreams...to share emotional intimacy of impressions, thoughts, feelings...to create...your own inner world to return to, knowing it rests safely here from the outside world...

And now, I'll send Soul kisses... remember this?

Commodores - Zoom

Zoom - Commodores - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 10-29-2011, 05:50 PM

Default Marvin Gaye - I Want You

* We walk into the thread's small club and immediately tension releases its heavy weight...Smile breathing in dance lights, not bothering with a table or the like, bring her in My arms...slow dance with Lady Topaz...*

Marvin Gaye - I Want You

Marvin Gaye - I Want You - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 10-29-2011 at 06:06 PM..

Old 10-29-2011, 06:00 PM

Default Luther Vandross & cheryl lynn - if this world were mine

*A soft flush of energy...ripples in little waves...drenching the thread with energy...Smile, Shock but flowing with it now!

Experiences this realm deepening coloured solidity as My inner hearing opens...the thread's small club comes alive with sounds, background people laughing, clinking of glasses and the feel of booming vibrational sound penetrating thru My body as her body slowly fill My senses...

Luther Vandross & cheryl lynn - if this world were mine

Luther Vandross & cheryl lynn - if this world were mine - YouTube

Lady Topaz looks up at Me and smile...then lay her head back on My chest and suddenly I remember what a chest is for...*

Beautiful....

KnightShadow

Old 10-29-2011, 06:16 PM

2,897 posts, read 20,338,963 times
Default The Main Ingredient - You've Been My Inspiration

<bursts into tears... clinging to Sir KnightShadow...
in His arms peacefulness is felt... tears slowly cease
and before i know it, He has already wiped my face...

playfully encourages me to blow... gasp! ...laughing...
then squeezes me tight joining in with His laughter...

i feel very floaty... with no intention to stop... soft moan>

...beautiful...

The Intruders - (We'll Be) United

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3asHf8dFDvI

Topaz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music