Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2024, 11:56 AM

4,847 posts, read 2,665,246 times

Advertisements

country music star Morgan Wallen in trouble again..this time he threw a chair from the sixth floor of Eric Church's bar and just missed a couple of cops on the sidewalk..what a dumbass..this might be the end of his career.. after he got in trouble before you'd think he'd know better..

Quote:
U.S.
Morgan Wallen arrested on felony charges in Nashville after allegedly throwing chair from bar rooftop

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/morgan-...est-nashville/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2024, 01:48 PM

873 posts, read 634,641 times
Right now, I am waiting for more information before I throw everything that I have at him. If anything, that is what I hate about the news outlets. All that they ever do is leave us with questions.

God bless you and Morgan always!!!

Holly

Old 04-16-2024, 03:45 PM

19,194 posts, read 16,675,444 times
I don't know if this incident is the same one I read online over a week ago. The story I read didn't name names but said a young man was arrested for throwing a chair off a building. So, it could be the same one but only now am I learning who it was that did that. It doesn't matter who is is or was, this was a bonehead move and a prime example of how some people don't see beyond their own nose.

They may want to do something that feels good in the moment or find some humor in it, but what if that chair had actually landed on someone and killed them? It could happen and then what? A stupid stunt turns out to be a charge of involuntary manslaughter, resulting in a prison sentence.

One moment in time, doing something without thinking of the consequences will alter your life forever. Think.

Old 04-16-2024, 03:53 PM

873 posts, read 634,641 times
Go here for an update.

God bless you and Morgan always!!!

Holly (a girl who prays for her fellow east Tennesseans)

P.S. I wonder if he will be able to resume with his touring or will he eventually be considered a flight risk and not be allowed to leave the state of Tennessee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music