Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2010, 09:07 PM

5,431 posts, read 29,180,013 times

Advertisements

...after our waltz...get us both dried off...slip a soft, thick chenile robe on myself...pull my hair back...one long strand always refusing to stay back, falls forward as I warm the lotion in my hands...apply the lotion into Jim's already baby-soft skin...ahhh...the wonderful smell of a baby...I gently rub the lotion over his chest...down his chubby little arms...kiss each little finger...down his pudgy legs...kiss each little toe...and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home...contented giggles as he takes hold of my hair and puts it in his mouth...

...pick Jim up and hug him so close to me...take a moment to just breathe him in...then massage the lotion into his back...soft gentle circles...down to his cute little round bottom...rub in a bit of powder...diaper...and...woo-lah...lift him in the air...smile...in awe of this little bundle of life I hold...this masterpiece...

...pull the winnie the pooh sleeper down over his curly little head...guide each arm through the sleeves...snap up the bottom...his perfect little mouth already working...knowing it's dinner time...

...sink into the rocking chair...smile...half close my eyes as he finds his way to my breast...he utters a small grunt of satisfaction as he takes his first drink...both tiny little hands holding on to me...his little legs pumping in rhythm to his pulls...bow my head down and kiss the top of his curly little head...

...rocking slowly back and forth...I softly sing to Jim as he drifts to sleep...little velvet eyelids fluttering closed...hmm...hmm...hmm...
Lullaby and good night...you are mothers delight...I'll protect you from harm...and you'll wake in my arms...

YouTube - ‪Jewel - Brahms lullaby‬‎

~DesertWanderer~

Old 08-05-2010, 09:10 PM

2,119 posts, read 3,716,066 times

YouTube - ‪En Vogue | Free Your Mind‬‎

Old 08-05-2010, 10:40 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,548,499 times
Default Bobby Vinton - My Special Angel

:voices fade with clangin sounds.. willin myself back.. fluffy cushiony softness..
delightful slow whirling watery pastels.. feel baby fingers touchin soft feelins floatin in air..

the unreal world threatens with its sterile dinosaur coldness.. Mommy's deepest feelins
cascade through.. soothe.. chasin away shadowy worlds.. returnin me again & again
to her sweetest garden of eden..

Bobby Vinton - My Special Angel

YouTube - ‪bobby vinton my special angel‬‎

: heart lafs in the wild fields of sunshine.. pain doesn't exist here nor time..
has it been hours later? ragged voice whispers.. is it mine? :

you remembered Mommy.. lettin me be within them again..

: tries to squeeze Mommy hand.. heart hand squeezes hers instead.. :
do you member more baby feelins stories Mom.. when life was beautiful & pure..
my cells inside members the sweetest laughter then..

how good unselfishness felt.. how good unselfishness feels..

Old 08-06-2010, 03:54 AM

Default The Colour Of My Love

...feel gentle squeeze to my hand...look down at Jim as he lays in my arms sleeping...perfect little hand squeezing my hand...kiss every little finger...both velvet eyelids...his cute little button nose...then his perfect little ruby colored tulip-shaped mouth...feel my Love come pouring out of me...intertwining with Jim's Love...Our Loves swirl together as One Love...we are lifted up together...and we are floating in the colours of Our Love...

YouTube - ‪Sailor Moon - The Colour Of My Love‬‎

...softly sing to my Baby...I'll trace a hand to wipe out your tears...a look to calm your fears...a silhouette of dark and light...while we hold each other oh so tight...

~Mommy~

Old 08-06-2010, 04:33 AM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 9 days ago)

52,716 posts, read 48,032,477 times
Default Friday Country Gold

Smoke, Smoke, Smoke That Cigarette - Tex Williams

[NOTE: The lyrical views are not necessarily endorsed by the poster. Case44 is a non-smoker.]

YouTube - ‪Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! That Cigarette---Tex Williams‬‎

Please, Mr, Please - Olivia Newton-John

YouTube - ‪Please Mr Please Olivia Newton John‬‎

Della And The Dealer - Hoyt Axton

YouTube - ‪Hoyt Axton - Della and the Dealer‬‎

Old 08-06-2010, 05:00 AM

2,897 posts, read 20,340,718 times
Default Amazon Rainforest

<by the front door...tying shyangel's pastel bonnet
on her head... bright eyes study my face... tiny
hand touches my cheek... pat... pat...

...laughing, I gently rub her hands>

sweetie... we're going to visit the elves

<cheery notes of Mr. Case's Country Gold stream
from the radio>

Roger Miller - England Swings

<wave to Rare... kiss shyangel's face as I lift her>

we're going to enjoy the great outdoors... and
listen to Mother Nature's symphony!

Amazon Rainforest

YouTube - &#x202a;Amazon Rainforest Relaxation Video&#x202c;&lrm;

Topaz

Old 08-06-2010, 06:11 AM

Default Sunshine On My Shoulders

...walking out onto the patio...pull my shawl tight around us...we listen to the birds welcome in the coming of the new day...rocking Jim gently in my arms...the sunrise a beautiful palette of golden hued light...shines upon his upturned face...my beautiful...beautiful...shining Son...

YouTube - &#x202a;John Denver..Sunshine On My Shoulders&#x202c;&lrm;

...gaze down lovingly at the joy in my arms...softly...I help the birds sing in the morning...If I had a tale that I could tell you, I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile...If I had a wish that I could wish for you, I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while...

~Mommy~

Old 08-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 9 days ago)

52,716 posts, read 48,032,477 times
Cash On The Barrel Head - Louvin Brothers

YouTube - &#x202a;Louvin Brothers ~ Cash On The Barrel Head&#x202c;&lrm;

Kentucky Rain - Elvis Presley

YouTube - &#x202a;Elvis Presley-Kentucky Rain&#x202c;&lrm;

I Don't Remember Loving You - John Conlee

YouTube - &#x202a;John Conlee - I Don't Remember Loving You&#x202c;&lrm;

Old 08-06-2010, 08:55 AM

389 posts, read 777,911 times
Johnny & June - Long Legged Guitar Pickin' Man.

Love this! This is so much like me & my man it's scary. It's our song!

YouTube - &#x202a;Johnny Cash & June Carter - Long Legged Guitar Pickin' Man&#x202c;&lrm;

Old 08-06-2010, 08:58 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,552,178 times
Great song which makes us "count our blessings">>>>>

YouTube - &#x202a;Lucky Man by Emerson, Lake and Palmer&#x202c;&lrm;
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music