Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2012, 09:04 PM

32 posts, read 266,088 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any info on this development ? I believe DR Horton was the builder. Thanks in advance for your replies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2012, 07:00 AM

1,019 posts, read 2,893,204 times
Yes, they are Dr Horton Homes. It is an active adult community (55+) with 3 and 4 bedroom homes. The homes currently on the MLS are "to be built" and range in price from just over 190,000 to just under 280,000. The community has a pool, tennis courts, fitness center and game room.

Old 12-07-2012, 07:04 AM

747 posts, read 1,682,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcat8350 View Post
Does anyone have any info on this development ? I believe DR Horton was the builder. Thanks in advance for your replies.
I looked into them right before my husband and I decided to purchase a home. You are right DR Horton is the builder. I also believe they are still building town homes. I talked to a realtor about them. You might want to contact a realtor about them as well and get more info. I used to have a ton of info bookmarked but got rid of it after my husband and I saw what a money pit they would be. The prices on those Tuscany town homes are not bad however alll the fees totally kill it. The HOAs are crazy and from what i gathered town homes are a money pit. If you are like me and have never dealt with HOAs, you might want to ask a ton of questions. I was told they can hit you up for 1,000s at a time if there isn't enough money to do what they want to do when they want to do it. At that point my husband and I started looking at purchasing a home. lol

Old 12-09-2012, 07:39 PM

13,373 posts, read 27,049,417 times
The house at Carillon at Tuscany are single family houses, not townhouses. The HOA fee is $185/month and that includes lawn mowing, trash collection and termite protection as well as the clubhouse and pool. So the fees sound pretty reasonable to me.

It is a fairly new community, started in 2012. The web site says models are not yet available. DR Horton is known as a production builder, so you shouldn't expect champagne for a beer budget.

Old 07-09-2016, 02:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,586 times
Anyone have updated info on the Tuscany Community in Myrtle Beach (Conway) SC? In particular, am curious about the HOA. Are terms different for single family homes than for townhouses? I'm interested in the 55+ areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area