Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2014, 01:09 AM

437 posts, read 547,958 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone I might be moving to Myrtle Beach soon at a job near "burgess" and am wondering what are some safe cheap cities/areas to rent around their. I know from city-data stats that MB itself has a lot of crime but I have no idea about the other areas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2014, 05:56 AM

13,373 posts, read 27,049,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travel-a-lot View Post
Hey everyone I might be moving to Myrtle Beach soon at a job near "burgess" and am wondering what are some safe cheap cities/areas to rent around their. I know from city-data stats that MB itself has a lot of crime but I have no idea about the other areas.
Since there are no listings for Burgess on either Craigslist or Realtor.com , I would look for listings in Murrells Inlet, Surfside Beach, Garden City Beach or Socastee. The cheapest apartment I saw was $475/month.

Old 06-05-2014, 01:49 PM

790 posts, read 1,621,859 times
Try Palmetto Pointe. It's nice, reasonably priced and a short drive to Burgess.

Old 06-05-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTyankee54 View Post
Try Palmetto Pointe. It's nice, reasonably priced and a short drive to Burgess.
For the benefit of the OP, Palmetto Pointe is in Myrtle Beach, and the cheapest 1 BR is $725. Palmetto Pointe Apartments - Apartments For Rent in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Apartment Rental and Community Details - ForRent.com

Old 06-07-2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenage1 View Post
For the benefit of the OP, Palmetto Pointe is in Myrtle Beach, and the cheapest 1 BR is $725. Palmetto Pointe Apartments - Apartments For Rent in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - Apartment Rental and Community Details - ForRent.com
Yea I'm looking for somerhing a Lot cheaper than that if I cAn get it but safety is the top priority. Also does anyone know of any hotels that would give you a cheap rate for a weak or something? Because I might need them while I look for places.

Old 06-08-2014, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travel-a-lot View Post
Also does anyone know of any hotels that would give you a cheap rate for a weak or something? Because I might need them while I look for places.
There's an Econolodge in Conway that advertises $60/night, but it gets some bad reviews.

Old 07-04-2014, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenage1 View Post
There's an Econolodge in Conway that advertises $60/night, but it gets some bad reviews.
Damn that's a lot compared to when I was last in Myrtle Beach(October) but I've been checking the hotel rates and you're right $60 is cheap for june,july,august...I've never seen a place have that big a difference in prices between offseason and in season...orlando and all the florida places are pretty much the same rate no matter what month you go
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area