Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 12:14 PM

1,177 posts, read 4,157,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by user123455 View Post
Ok, thanks. Next question: What's to the west of Brentwood ?

Just part of Williamson County that is not in either Brentwood or Franklin city limits. It does however have a Franklin or Brentwood mailing address.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2009, 12:17 PM

137 posts, read 630,388 times
Do you have any information on the communities in this non-incorporated area, such as development plans, schools, demographics, income levels, and housing prices ?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:25 PM

1,177 posts, read 4,157,255 times
Quote:
Do you have any information on the communities in this non-incorporated area, such as development plans, schools, demographics, income levels, and housing prices ?
The best way for you to get all of this information as it relates to your specific situation is to work with your Realtor. This is a part of what they do for a living. Also, a lot of this information can be found online. I believe someone on your other thread already identified much of this information using a map.

Old 04-12-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbone View Post
The best way for you to get all of this information as it relates to your specific situation is to work with your Realtor. This is a part of what they do for a living. Also, a lot of this information can be found online. I believe someone on your other thread already identified much of this information using a map.
This is a general question (about the area west of Brentwood) that is likely of interest to a lot of people, so that's why I'm asking it here. I know there is a lot of information online but sometimes it's easier and better to get answers from people on the forum. There is no need to reply with obvious suggestions such as "google it" or "look at a map".

Anyway, I did find some information : The area west of Brentwood does not belong to any town, but it's mostly within the 37069 zip code, which also includes the north west part of Franklin. The median household income and house prices in this area are close to that of Brentwood, and well above the rest of Franklin and most of Williamson county. So it looks like a very affluent area.

http://www.city-data.com/zips/37069.html

Old 04-12-2009, 02:56 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,030,837 times
Quote:
This is a general question (about the area west of Brentwood) that is likely of interest to a lot of people, so that's why I'm asking it here. I know there is a lot of information online but sometimes it's easier and better to get answers from people on the forum. There is no need to reply with obvious suggestions such as "google it" or "look at a map".
You sure are critical and demanding for someone who comes on here every 30 minutes asking for extensive and tedious information.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:49 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
User,

Have you been here or are you planning a trip to Nashville soon to see these areas for yourself? I definitely agree with gbone that a realtor is your best bet for this intensive of information. What is your timeline for moving to Nashville?

Old 04-12-2009, 04:28 PM

hopefully by the end of summer.

I know about other sources of information, but I was just hoping to hear from people on this forum that know or live in the area, and can give their opinion about the different neighborhoods and subdivision. I don't think this is "intensive" or "tedious" information, because if someone asked me about the area I currently live in, I would gladly talk about the different aspects of my area in detail, such as type of homes and values in different neighborhoods, noise from the near-by airport and freeway, convenience to shopping and downtown etc.

It just seems that some people post comments even if they don't have anything helpful or related to say.

Old 04-12-2009, 04:41 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
Quote:
hopefully by the end of summer.

I know about other sources of information, but I was just hoping to hear from people on this forum that know or live in the area, and can give their opinion about the different neighborhoods and subdivision. I don't think this is "intensive" or "tedious" information, because if someone asked me about the area I currently live in, I would gladly talk about the different aspects of my area in detail, such as type of homes and values in different neighborhoods, noise from the near-by airport and freeway, convenience to shopping and downtown etc.

It just seems that some people post comments even if they don't have anything helpful or related to say.

Ah, summer. Getting here then will allow you to see the fall colors.

As far as people posting comments that you don't feel are helpful or related; I understand what you are saying. However, those people may feel that they are being helpful or relating to the topic; or have already answered the question. We are all so different and see things differently. We all should be tolerant of one another and unless something is totally off topic then all posts are encouraged.

And it is awesome that you are willing to give in your current "home" forum. I am sure that folks could use your insight and posts there.

What brings you to Nashville? Do you have a job transfer in the works?

Old 04-12-2009, 04:53 PM

that's right.

Plus I like country music, the weather's pretty nice, people are friendly, etc

I will probably visit again next month

Old 04-27-2009, 09:09 PM

3 posts, read 12,348 times
Well said
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville