Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2011, 06:39 AM

21 posts, read 56,674 times

Advertisements

Dear Nevada,

I hope you enjoy your unemployment level at near 14% as that won't be changing anytime soon. That evil POS of a Senator Harry Reid that you so lovingly gave us for another 6 years doesn't seem to think that there is any problem with unemployment in the private sector and that government jobs are what needs help. Just so you and Senator Darth Sidious know, the private sector has lost 2.6M jobs since Obama, whereas the public sector has ADDED 62K jobs! As if this wasn't bad enough, Senator Sidious is so irresponsible that he will not even allow the Senate to pass a budget!

It's things like this that make the rest of us take a hard look at Nevada and the brainwashed trolls that reside in that state and say "Thanks but no thanks." Again, enjoy your unemployment and your cowboy poetry festival, because that's all you have to look forward to.

Reid signals government jobs must take priority over private-sector jobs - The Hill's Floor Action
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2011, 11:16 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,121,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmoney View Post
Dear Nevada,

I hope you enjoy your unemployment level at near 14% as that won't be changing anytime soon. That evil POS of a Senator Harry Reid that you so lovingly gave us for another 6 years doesn't seem to think that there is any problem with unemployment in the private sector and that government jobs are what needs help. Just so you and Senator Darth Sidious know, the private sector has lost 2.6M jobs since Obama, whereas the public sector has ADDED 62K jobs! As if this wasn't bad enough, Senator Sidious is so irresponsible that he will not even allow the Senate to pass a budget!

It's things like this that make the rest of us take a hard look at Nevada and the brainwashed trolls that reside in that state and say "Thanks but no thanks." Again, enjoy your unemployment and your cowboy poetry festival, because that's all you have to look forward to.

Reid signals government jobs must take priority over private-sector jobs - The Hill's Floor Action
You have me confused with someone that truly gives a .......... maybe I'll come on the Chicago thread JUST to trash you..

Old 10-20-2011, 12:14 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,593,850 times
The only problem of Nevada - it's stillborn, these many people should never be there hunting for a service job in the middle of bone dry deserts. Las Vegas is against common sense and specie' survival instincts, it's an absurd derelict of the American age of the mindless waste, for the sake of mankind it should be razed to the ground before it will gobble hundreds millions tons more of oil, etc.. Why wait for the gas and jet fuel prices to do the job, why not now? Move out and blast everything to the hell, your kids could use those millions tons of nonrenewable stuff to survive another day.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:07 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,687,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
The only problem of Nevada - it's stillborn, these many people should never be there hunting for a service job in the middle of bone dry deserts. Las Vegas is against common sense and specie' survival instincts, it's an absurd derelict of the American age of the mindless waste, for the sake of mankind it should be razed to the ground before it will gobble hundreds millions tons more of oil, etc.. Why wait for the gas and jet fuel prices to do the job, why not now? Move out and blast everything to the hell, your kids could use those millions tons of nonrenewable stuff to survive another day.
Excellent post, the day Nevada's population drops to under 1 million I will have a little party to celebrate. Leave the state to those who appreciate empty land.

Old 10-20-2011, 09:04 PM

45 posts, read 90,997 times
I've also read that Nevada is the 'foreclosure capital' of the US. I hope things improve for Nevada and our country.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:44 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,011,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmoney View Post
Dear Nevada,

You condemn an entire state based on the votes of some of it's residents. Are you willing to accept responsibility and offer an apology for your state giving us the disastrous community organizer turned President pursuing the same agenda as Reid?

Your self righteous rant is a waste of bandwidth.

Old 10-21-2011, 12:54 PM

13,044 posts, read 13,872,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .highnlite View Post
Excellent post, the day Nevada's population drops to under 1 million I will have a little party to celebrate. Leave the state to those who appreciate empty land.
Great idea. I would personally contribute $$$ to give one-way bus tickets to anyone in Nevada who would relocate to California. After all, California is certainly able to absorb and support newcomers/returnees with public assistance.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:52 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbacknv View Post
You condemn an entire state based on the votes of some of it's residents. Are you willing to accept responsibility and offer an apology for your state giving us the disastrous community organizer turned President pursuing the same agenda as Reid?

Your self righteous rant is a waste of bandwidth.
This.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:13 AM

13 posts, read 21,693 times
Nevada is a great state. I love it I have great credit and a job and rent do not own. I hope to own one day maybe in NV not sure yet.

There are a lot of jobs maybe not the one's you want but there are jobs and if American's don't apply don't be all pizzy when the illegals take them .

Old 10-26-2011, 03:01 PM

6,390 posts, read 9,687,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Du Jour View Post
don't be all pizzy when the illegals take them .

If you are competing with an illegal for a job, you need rethink your career choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada
View detailed profiles of: